Friday, January 29, 2010

What a Week!

What a week I had. I mean, I've had worse but this week just seemed really long.


To start it out TJ was out of town. He left Monday morning to go to Atlanta and was going to be gone until Thursday, which normally isn't a big deal, other then the fact that its been FOREVER since he's had to be away for that long.

I had my week all planned out until a wrench was thrown in my plan with Natalie coming into my room early Tuesday morning with the news that she had thrown up. Well I was supposed to do some shopping for mutual that night and obviously wouldn't be able to so I had to call the gal I work with in YW to tell her so she could pick up my slack. Needless to say I was pretty much home bound on Monday. Then Wed Brady started with a bad tummy. His wasn't the throwing up kind of bad tummy, if you know what I mean. So other then picking up my mom and dad from the airport I was pretty much homebound on Wed too.

Thursday was surprisingly a pretty chill day but then today was busy. And to round it all out tonight was my night for the babysitting co-op that I'm in so I have 11 kids at my house right now. How am I finding time to blog you ask? Let's just say that this tiny post has taken me about 1 1/2 hours!!!! Hahahahaha!

7 comments:

Heather said...

This week was entirely too long! I am with you on that. I am glad it is over and now if my baby would start sleeping again.

Nicole said...

Kind of a crazy week at our house too, only no sickies. I hope today is better!!

Bonnie said...

Sorry to hear about the sick kids. Why is it the kids always get puky when Dad is away on business? That's the way it is in my house anyway.
Hope next week is enjoyable for you!

Bonnie said...

Sorry to hear about the sick kids. Why is it the kids always get puky when Dad is away on business? That's the way it is in my house anyway.
Hope next week is enjoyable for you!

Janine said...

Oh honey! I'm so sorry- thank goodness for vacation, right?

Proud Momma said...

Love you Julie...you are an awesome mom...I feel ya!

Our family chaos said...

Sick kids is the worst. Sorry it was a tough week. You are a great mommy!