Saturday, January 23, 2010

Reecey's First Haircut

Reecey is 2 1/2 and has never had an official haircut. When she was first starting to grow hair I would trim the back as to not have it so mullet-ish but that was about the extent of it until yesterday.

Poor Reecey has the wispiest, thinnest, hair around! That, combined with the fact that it was becoming super mullet-ish inspired me to take her to Val to get it shaped into a cute little bob!

It looks soooooooooooo much better and soooooooooooooo cute! Cutting it makes it look thicker and fuller and even makes it look like she's got more hair up front then she actually does.





10 comments:

Heather said...

Totally cute! It looks adorable! I love it. Give her snuggles from me!

Cathy said...

So stinkin' cute! I always love a bob on a little girl!

Lindsay said...

So super cute! I showed Brooklyn the pictures and now she wants her hair cut!

Erin said...

What a cutie! It looks great

Amy said...

Cute! Makes her look so grown up!!

Marilee said...

3 words: SO FREAKING CUTE!!!! Oops, 3 more words: I LOVE HER!

Bonnie said...

She's so cute! I love mommy/daughter bonding moments at the salon.

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Oh my heck, I think Brynn had that haircut for the first 5 years of her life. I LOVE it and sometimes secretly want to chop it off again. Reece looks absolutely a-dor-a-ble!

Our family chaos said...

Oh my gosh she is sooo darling! Love the new hair. She is so sweet

Ali B. said...

Love the haircut!!