At the beginning of January Brady started Karate lessons! He LOVES it and has been so excited to get his Karate Uniform. Well it arrived today...just in time for class tonight!
And can I just point out the fact that he's wearing 1 sock in this picture? What a nut! That would drive me crazy but it doesn't seem to bother him at all.
On a different note my 2009 blog book came in the mail today and I'm so so so so happy with it! I love that I have the last 3 1/2 years of our family happenings printed in a book for our posterity to see and read just how boring we are! Hahahahaha! Just kidding!
For anyone who is interested in printing up a book of their own go to www.blurb.com and download the program! Its great!
As for what else is going on its just the same old same old. I've started training for the Moab 1/2 marathon in March. My goal is to hit the gym 6 days a week! So far so good for this week. I've got 3 days down with 3 days to go!
The kids are adjusting to being back in school and I'm adjusting to life after Christmas! I still miss everyone and I still think its sucks that we don't get to live near any of our siblings but its been nice to get back into the swing of things.
And that's about it! I've just been doing all the mom stuff...carpools, cleaning, laundry, sports...you know...all that fun stuff! My cousin's facebook profile said it perfectly when she said that her day doesn't start until 4:00! Such is the life of a mom and I wouldn't have it any other way!!!!!
6 comments:
Love Brady in his uniform. He is so cute! I also got my blog book in the mail today - only it was my 2008 book. I will start 2009 tomorrow since it is still supposed to rain. I love and miss you too!
I am stifling fits of laughter so as not to wake my family all jammed into this hotel roome. Brady and the one sock is hilarious. For some reason that just struck my funny bone! I LOVE THAT KID!!!!
I heard all about Karate on the way to school today...he is so cute. Love your kids!
Brady is so freakin' funny! Of course he only has one sock on, why wouldn't he? He looks awesome in his uniform. Yahoo on your blog book! I finished my 2006/2007 book today. I am on a roll and am determined to finish my 2008/2009 book swiftly! Yeah to moms, we totally rock!
I noticed the one sock right away and agree with Lindsay - it's Brady so it doesn't surprise me in the least bit! I think it's awesome that he's doing karate.
Love the new Karate digs! the one sock just cracks me up! I am so amazed that you are going to the gym 6 days a week. You must be sore 24-7. Good job girl!
Post a Comment