Its nice to be back to normal after all the fun of Christmas. Of course I suffered for a few days from the PVB's (post vacation blues) but now that I'm back into a regular routine its all good! The kids are adjusting pretty well to everyone being gone except for poor Jackson. He's been so blue since the party ended. On Saturday he told me it wasn't fair that he doesn't get to live by his cousins and why do all of his friends have cousins around but not him. That broke my heart because that's the same question I've asked myself for the past 8 years! Of course I love living in Utah and its great to have my cousins here but I wish so much that my kids cousins could live here too because then that would mean that mine or TJ's siblings would be here too. Maybe someday we'll be lucky enough for that.
Tuesday, January 12, 2010
Back At It and Other Random Thoughts
So I cleaned my house yesterday and am in the process of doing laundry. There's nothing like a clean house though! I love it!
I am so excited for American Idol to start tonight!!!!! Love that show!!!!
I'm DYING to go to Disneyland!!!!!! Seriously! DYING!!!!! Marilee is there today with her kids and its killing me! We're planning on going in the summer but I don't know if I can wait that long. I love it there!
Speaking of places I love I've got a month until TJ and I head to Hawaii with my mom and dad. Talk about my happy place! I can't wait to get out of this lousy polluted air and get into the sunshine!
So I'm sitting here eating Panda Express (I know some of you may have just vomited a little bit in your mouth) and I LOVE the new Sweet Fire Chicken. If you haven't tried it I highly recommend it. Its yummers!
Brady calls an ambulance an ABLEE-ANCE. He also called guacamole BROCamole. Cute right?
Reecey says MECAUSE instead of because. It kills me its so darn cute!
Jackson is playing on 2 basketball teams this winter. A fifth grade team and a fourth grade team. We're gonna be busy with that!
Natalie starts a basketball skills class on Thursday. I'm excited to see how she does and she's way excited!
Brady started Karate last week. HILARIOUS!!!!!!!
Gotta take the kids to get their teeth cleaned now! Peace out!
Posted by
Julie
at
1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you are funny! ha!
Wahoo for Hawaii!!! We get to go the first week in March for our real honeymoon!!
Getting back to real life is no fun, I'm glad you've embraced it. I so wish you could come to Disney with us, we will miss you!
I want to go to Disneyland and Hawaii, those are my happy places too! Maybe if I close my eyes and click my heels together???
We are totally up for some D-land whenever it is you come. And you seriously HAVE to post pictures and video of your karate kid. That's just freakin awesome.
Post a Comment