Wednesday, January 13, 2010

c'est finis

My 2009 Blog book is done! I zipped through it in 5 days! I'm so happy!


Now, something that will not be so quick and easy? Potty training Reece. I decided to give it my first try today and so far so good. She's been in panties for almost 2 hours with no accidents, but she hasn't gone in the potty yet either. I'll continue to update how this goes. I have a feeling that it'll be a challenge. Brady and Natalie were both just too easy to potty train! I'm hoping to be pleasantly surprised!

American Idol was so awesome last night. That show seriously makes me so happy! Can't wait for tonight!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

Yea for you for finishing your blog book, I still have a looooonnnngggg way to go! American Idol was great, enjoy!

Lindsay said...

Oh yeah, I forgot to comment about Reecey's potty training. Brooklyn was so happy when I told her that she was wearing panties just like her. And then when I told her that Reece had an accident, she hung her head and stuck out her lower lip, her typical disappointed/sad face. It was hilarious! Just keep at it, maybe she won't be ready this time around, but I don't think it'll be long when she does decide she's ready.

Our family chaos said...

Good luck with the potty training. I think she will do great. Luckily you have experience in PT!

Cori said...

Hey, what is the website where you did your blog book?? I think that is the best idea ever!