Thanks to Marilee who brought this to my attention.
APOLOGY ACCEPTED!
Tom Hanks says he's sorry he told FOXNews.com that Mormons who supported California's constitutional amendment to ban gay marriage were "un-American."
READ THE REST OF THE ARTICLE HERE
And now my apology to you Tom. I'm sorry I insinuated that you were as dumb as Forrest Gump. We can be friends again and even though I still don't LOVE that you spoke hastily you are forgiven by this mormon girl!

10 comments:
I can't stop laughing Julie - love you girl!! Your previous response was superb . . . this follows suit!!
Yea! I am so glad that we can once again be friends with Tom. But do you really think he meant it or did he just issue an apology because of all the backlash and he didn't want to ruin his image?
Wow am I out of the loop. With working outside the home I haven't been able to keep on the news or my blogging world. I hope that starts getting better soon. I am so sorry to hear about TJ's injury :( Hang in there!
I am glad he apologized!
Hmmmm. Sincere?? I'm skeptical... but I suppose I'm willing to give him the benefit of doubt THIS time. ;-)
Another home run Julie! LOL! You need to write for a political/celebrity satire magazine.... seriously! Hope your hubby feels better soon. I went through this 3 years ago, when B demolished his ACL. I found out I'm spoiled and I don't like doing it all on my own. Ha ha! I feel for ya! ;)
Oh Julie you are so funny! I was not even aware of what he had said in the first place. I just find it funny that you are now square with Tom Hanks! P.S. he may never know your views!
I loved these two posts. My hibby had no clue what was going on so i referred him to you.
Alright, so I am still a bit skeptical especially since he still claims that we all gave money to the church to support Prop 8 when in fact we gave money right to the Prop 8 campaign. But I will forgive him because that is what a good Mormon would do! And I think maybe I am a good Mormon!
I read it on facey. Love it. and it was sooooo fun seeing you guys & hanging outttt. Todd and I decided that we just want to live with you. good taco soup, cute kids, great convo. i'll throw in some babysitting. it's a win-win.
Post a Comment