"A Baby is God's opinion that the world should go on."
-Carl Sandburg
Natalie Rae Brinkerhoff was born on December 28th, 2001 and turned 7 years old this past Sunday! Happy Birthday Nanny. Here's my tribute to you!

"Babies are such a nice way to start people"
-Don Herrald

"A Daughter fills a place in your heart that you never knew was empty."
-Author Unknown

"Special things come in small packages."
-Author Unknown

"While we try to teach our children about life, our children teach us what life is all about."
-Margaret Atwood

"I yike you yips."
-Natalie Brinkerhoff to Snow White at Disneyland
"Giggles, curls, ribbons and bows. She is adorable from her head to her toes!"
-Author Unknown

"Little Girls dance their way into your heart, whirling on the tips of angel wings, scattering gold dust and kisses in our paths"
-Author Unknown

"Divas are not made, they are born."
-Fiona Apple
"Angels exist, only sometimes they haven't got wings and we call them our daughters."
-Author Unknown
"Hold tenderly that which you cherish."
-Bob Alberti
"You cannot catch a child's spirit by running after it. You must stand still and for love it will soon itself return."
-Arthur Miller
I am so blessed to have such a wonderful, beautiful, daughter. She brightens my days, she warms my heart and she makes me laugh.
As is my new tradition, here are 10 things I LOVE about Natalie!
1. Natalie is a good friend. She is so considerate of her friends and is always making them pictures, bringing them snacks and trying to make them happy.
2. Natalie is THE BEST snuggler in the house. She can snuggle up next to you and mold herself right in. She fits perfectly to anyone she snuggles.
3. Her giggle is infectious. It seriously is music to my ears
4. She is smart smart smart. I don't mean to brag but she's in 1st grade and reads at a 3rd grade level!
5. She is a WONDERFUL big sister. She loves Brady and Reece and can play with them for hours on end.
6. She is my right hand gal. Anything I need, she'll help me with. From getting diapers for Reecey, to setting the table to helping me with dinner. She loves to be my little helper.
7. She's a girly girl but has no trouble playing with the boys. Natalie loves makeup, fashion, dancing, princesses, Hannah Montana and High School Musical but she also has no trouble light saber fighting, playing in the mud, playing with legos and dressing up as Darth Vader! Its a great balance!
8. Natalie has a very good, tender heart. Not only is she a good friend but she's a good daughter, a good sister and a good girl. She is sensitive to others and tries very hard to keep the Golden Rule.
9. Her toothless grin lights up a room and warms my heart.
10. She's just plain fun. She's fun to talk to, to play with, to shop with, to go out to eat with and to just hang out with! I hope and pray that her desire to hang out with me doesn't go away!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL!!!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!
13 comments:
such an adorable post--for an adorable girl. Yes to the chubby bunny!!
Super cute, Post and Girl! Happy 7th birthday!
What a cute idea! I may have to steal that. Love the quotes and the pictures. She's gorgeous, but you are her mother, so it makes sense
I love Nanny Rae! I am so glad that we were able to share her birthday with her.
Happy Birthday Natalie Rae!
What a lovely tribute to a lovely sweet girl! Happy Birthday Natalie!
(I might have to steal a few of those quotes...cute!)
happy 7th birthday nannie rae! we love you!
That made me cry! I love Natalie- what a special girl!!!!
Happy Birthday Natalie! We love you!
Oh how I love my Nannie Rae! She is so sweet and so adorable and so much fun and I miss her soo much! Happy Birthday, even though it is a little late!
Happy birthday Natalie. I still remember meeting you when you were just a tiny baby. You made me want a girl soo bad because your mommy would get to buy you the cutest girl clothes from Gymboree when I had to stick to the boys side. You are such a cute girl:)
That was so sweet. Man I want to have kids like yours.
Happy Birthday Natalie!
sweet , sweet post. what a darling girl. 7 yr old girls are the best aren't they!
Post a Comment