Monday, January 12, 2009

Reecey's Words

Since I'm so horrible at keeping Baby's books (used to be good at it, now I'm not) here is a list of Reecey's words at 18 months (almost)  The first column is how she says a word, the second column is the translation.


Mommy--Mommy
Dada--Daddy
Nanny--Natalie
Nana--Banana/Nana (depending on if Nana is around)
Papa--Papa (TJ's dad)
YouYou--LouLou (TJ's mom)
TJa--TJ
No (once)--Yes
No No No--No
down--put me/get me down
down--pick me up
belon--balloon
ball--ball
dammies--jammies
punny--funny (that's new today!)
anum anum--a treat
eeoo--ear (this is a common one lately since she has an ear infection)
ReeRee--Reecey
beedee--Brady
beebee--Baby
da--Jack
nigh nigh--night night
beeyou--blanket
meel--milk
hah--help
hi--hi
ba bye--bye bye
I think that's it...at least all that I can think of right now!

4 comments:

Jeni said...

nanny, down, and punny... also in my natalie's vocab for Natalie, put me down and pick me up and funny.
haha
She is getting sooo big!! I cant believe she is already 18 months! What a cutie! and sorry I didn't call when we were there, we lost so much time and were just so busy! Next time for sure!

Proud Momma said...

So many of those words are Taylor's words too! So cute!

Lindsay said...

She is so cute! I love all her cute little words. My favorites are "anum anum" and "meel, meel, meel" over and over again until someone gets her milk.

Our family chaos said...

She is soooo sweet and adorable. I miss that stage:)