So today after church I was busy making dinner and TJ was watching TV while Brady played. Well, TJ decided that he would show Brady the Nascar race on TV since Brady LOVES cars. Of course he was so excited and immediately went to the toy box to get his cars. TJ didn't really think any more of it and went outside to do something. When TJ was outside I peeked around the corner and saw Brady sitting on the couch, with his race cars, INTENTLY watching the race. When Teej came back inside I told him that he just got himself into trouble by turning on the race and pointed toward Brady.
It was so funny! Everytime TJ tried to change the channel Brady would start to cry for the race cars. Not only that he was making Vroom Vroom sounds and cheering for a crash! He also made sure we knew when someone was making a pit stop. Aah, the things they learn from Disney!
Needless to say I had to take pictures of my little Nascar fan and dedicate this posting to Uncle Phil! This one's for you Phil!

Sunday, June 10, 2007
This one's for Uncle Phil
Posted by
Julie
at
7:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I love it, way too cute! Go Brady our future race car man!
What a cute boy! Maybe he'll be a future Nascar racer!
LOVE IT! that boy is so darn cute, and i love that i have a fellow NASCAR fan in your home.
THAT is sooooo FREAKIN' cute!
So funny! I am sure his Papa Torrey would be proud too!
That is so cute!!! Hey nice TV!
Look out, you've got a redneck toddler!
Post a Comment