Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Brady's Black, ummm, I mean Yellow Eye

So here are some of the latest of Brady's healing boo-boo! Don't ya just love when bruises turn the lovely shade of yellow?

This picture was snapped yesterday.


This is the latest from today...not much different from yesterday, but a little more yellow


Cheeeeeeeeeese!

The stitches come out tomorrow! I'll keep you posted on how that goes!



9 comments:

Ali B. said...

It is a lovely shade of yellow! Good luck with the removal tomorrow!

Lindsay said...

He is just so darn cute! I love his huge cheeser smiles! Good luck with the stitch removal. Be brave again!

Heather said...

I love him soooo much! I'm glad all is well and he and you survived your first round of stitches! Well, I guess we'll see how it goes when he gets them out! Should be interesting.

Nicole said...

The eye looks bad, but he seems so happy about it all! I'm with Lindsay- those cheeks are to die for!

Proud Momma said...

Ok first of all poor Brady...that would be hard...I love how he was saying "mommy I stuck"! What a sweet pie.
Second of all...cool lady? I'm just like you, I wouldn't be able to resist saying something nasty even with her kids in front of her...Sometimes people just bring out the best of me! It makes you super irritated hey?

Proud Momma said...

Oh by the way, I'm still in Calgary until the 17th and we'll take 5 days to drive out!

Joy H said...

Poor wubber -- but he is darn cute!

Erin said...

The yellow is a good color on him! Hope the stitches come out without as much struggle as when they went in.

shannon said...

good cheesers! and yellow is a good sign in bruises! just keep him moistened with kisses and he'll heal just fine.