Those are creepy sky pictures. Tornado looking clouds if you ask me!
Wow, just waiting for the funnel cloud to drop down out of that sky. Freaky!!! By the By, YIPEE for Thanksgiving!!
That is so crazy looking! There are all of these thick dark clouds, but then you can see light too. How weird!
you are killing me with all the blog changes...! can't you have that baby soon?
Ok those are Tornado looking clouds! I didn't realize you got such crazy weather there! I think I would put my bedroom under the stairs. :)
Those are some cool pictures! Kinda freaky though! You have a great view out the back of your house.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Those are creepy sky pictures. Tornado looking clouds if you ask me!
Wow, just waiting for the funnel cloud to drop down out of that sky. Freaky!!! By the By, YIPEE for Thanksgiving!!
That is so crazy looking! There are all of these thick dark clouds, but then you can see light too. How weird!
you are killing me with all the blog changes...! can't you have that baby soon?
Ok those are Tornado looking clouds! I didn't realize you got such crazy weather there! I think I would put my bedroom under the stairs. :)
Those are some cool pictures! Kinda freaky though! You have a great view out the back of your house.
Post a Comment