The reception was held on Saturday night in the cultural hall at Erin's family's Stake Center. It was decorated so beautifully and it was such a fun party. There was a yummy dinner, yummy cake and lots of dancing! Again, Lindsay and I went crazy dancing to Footloose...Dare I say we were the funnest people there again? Hmmmmm...I'm not sure but we sure like to think that we were.
Introducing....Mr. and Mrs. Matthew Brinkerhoff

YUMMY CAKE.
Mama and MattB.
After eight years we're still in LOVE!
TJ's new favorite picture of me
My Little Glamour Girl
7 comments:
Hey Julie, ya'll looked like you had a blast. You look very good and I think libby is right we did wear that dress or something very similar in jeni's wedding. The pics of Jackson look so much like Brian as a little boy, the eyes and nose. I guess it is the miller look. Lynne had said he reminded her of Brian and when i saw him i was like wow. Anyway he is very handsome. Good to keep up with your family.
You are all so cute! Can't wait to see you again in 4 days!
By they way....we were the most fun people there!
Cute pics! I like the one of you and Brady it is way cute.
Darling pictures, and must I saw what a saucy headband! Kind of reminds me of something I sported 8 years ago...
Julie, so cute! You are a blogging fool the past few days and I am loving it! All your pictures are great and it looks like you had a super fun time! All the kids are adorable and you are lookin hot!
You do look beautiful as always. I adore Natalie- what a great picture. My mom and I were commenting about how great your kids are! They are so fun, nice and great to be with. I only wished we got to see each other all the time. My kids had such fun being with yours.
Nic
Post a Comment