Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Ode to Madison

I had to do an Ode to my neice Madison because I get such awesome pictures of her. If you're not familiar with Madison, she belongs to TJ's sister Lindsay and her husband Colton and she is a miracle baby. Lindsay was diagnosed with Hodgkins Lymphoma (a form of cancer) when she was pregnant with Madison and went through a number of tests, prodedures and finally chemo. All the while this little girl continued to grow in her mama's tummy and she was born healthy and strong 4 weeks early in March, 2004. She is now 2 and I think I'm safe to speak for everyone in TJ's family when I say that we all hold a special place in our hearts for this most adorable little girl!
ENJOY!

Here she is at the beach just chillin' with her chapstick!

At the Luau she had to have every lei on. It was so funny. I'm not sure if anyone counted but she had to have at least 20 leis on her person.

Here is the full view of what she looked like. I got the giggles everytime I looked at her. By the end of the evening she was hot and sweaty from wearing them and when she finally decided she didn't want to wear them anymore they were all tangled. With some assistance from Janelle, Erin's friend, all the lei's were untangled and taken off successfully.

I would just love to know what she's thinking in the picture. Her and Brady got along so well and became crazy babies together by running around in circles, racing and falling on the floor giggling. Very cute! By the way...ya gotta LOVE her piggytails.

Here she is watching the "beaufiful" fireworks at Disneyland. She was ooohing and aaahing the entire time and telling us how beaufiful they are!

Last but not least, here are Madison and Natalie together at the beach. Madison LOVES Nanny and Nanny LOVES Madison. Of course we had to get them matching swimsuits!

4 comments:

Lindsay said...

I am glad that you love my baby so much! I'm a little partial, but I think she's the cutest little girl ever!

shannon said...

Darling photos, good job on the little munchkin Lindsay!

Marilee said...

I LOVE the picture of her looking at the Fireworks. Such a classic Madison look!! She is soooo dang cute and soon she'll be calling me Auntie MeMe because she'll live really close to me!!! YEAH!!

Evie B. said...

So cute! I love the one of both girls on the beach in their matching suits. Where did you find those - I love them!