Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Our Days at Disneyland

Okay, so Monday was our first day at Disneyland. Me, Teej, Jack, Nanny, Heather, Brooky, Ty, Nana, Lindsay and Colton were all there. Nicole babysat the babies (Brady and Josh) so that we could have a fun day without them. Thanks Nic! ;-) As you can clearly see, this is a piture of the munchkins with piglet. This is right after we got off of Splash Mountain and they're all a little soaked!
So I always enjoy a good picture of TJ and Lindsay being silly!

Next is Brady standing by Mickey Mouse, as you can clearly see. This little display was set up out side the hotel and this is where we figured out that Brady LOVES Mickey!
On Wednsday we went to Club Buzz for Dinner to eat, of course, and to hear the best 80's cover band of all time.....Knyght Ryder! First of all let me say what an awesome name that is for an 80's band and second of all they ROCKED! These photos are of Natalie and Brooklyn dancing with Erin and Matt. They were having a blast!

Just as a side note...Lindsay and I did some wicked dancing and singing ourselves when the band played "Jesse's Girl." We even got to sing into the mic with the band. It was so awesome and I'm pretty sure that out of everyone there we were the most fun. If not the most fun then FOR SURE the most idiotic!
Next were Jackson, Josh and Tyler. They rocked the dance floor with moves from the 80's like spinning on your butt and kung fu fighting. The band gave them 2 shout outs for their radical moves! An apology to Josh and Tyler. For some reason I have no pictures of their narley dancing.


On our last day at Disneyland we were lucky enough to see sooooooo many characters. Of course Mickey Mouse was one of the only ones Brady would get close to. This picture looks really cute but what you don't know just from looking at it is that seconds before this picture was snapped Mickey raised his hand to give Brady a high five and my lovely 2 year old decided instead to hit him in the nose. NICE!
All I have to say about this picture is that we're lucky Brady and Madison didn't fall. Taylor isn't looking up because he's very concerned about holding onto Madison. Does anyone like my baby's white trash bare feet?

So those are pretty much the highlights but stay tuned...there will be more to come!

5 comments:

Marilee said...

So much fun!! Spencer likes Jackson's cool long hair!! Lookin' good Jack!!!

Heather said...

Cute pictures! I wish we were still there. I definitely will need some copies of those pictures.

angie j. said...

When Marissa saw the picture of Jack in the black t-shirt, I said, "He's handsome huh!" I also added, "You can marry him." She goes, "Uh...I think he's a pirate." HAHAHAH...too funny. Cute pics!! Glad you're home safe and hopefully getting some sleep.

aj

shannon said...

How was the new pirates ride by the way? I love Disneyland, and I am so glad you had a blast! Looks way fun!

Mom, Aunt or Grandma Ehat said...

Fun! Fun! Fun! Love Disneyland and love the beach. But, I grew up going to the SANDY beach, water, and waves! Cute pics of everyone!!