MATT AND ERIN BRINKERHOFF
July 15, 2006
San Diego Temple
For those who don't know, Matt is TJ's younger brother. He got married this past Saturday to Erin Wright, a lovely girl that he met while on his mission. He served in her Singles Ward and sang in the choir she directed. They reconnected this past fall and fell in love. It was so fun to be there to see them get married. They are a beautiful couple and are so in love its almost sickening. (Not like TJ and I ever behaved that way right?) Enjoy the pictures of the wonderful day we had in San Diego. I'm always amazed at how gorgeous the San Diego Temple is. It looks so majestic and was a perfect backdrop for the wedding pictures.
THE BRIDE

















4 comments:
The pictures look great and your dress turned out nice. Erin's dress was very pretty. And of course Nanowie looked gorgeous!
I think I wore that same bridesmaid dress for Jeni's wedding! I didn't even recognize you Ju...you're so damn skinns!
You all looked soooooo pretty in your bridesmaids dresses, Erin in her wedding dress and Mary-LuLanne in her Mother of the Groom dress:-)Oh, and i can't forget Nanny Rae! As always she looked so adorable. I'm happy it was such a nice day for Matt B. and Erin!! Oh, and LuAnne, your hair looks fabulous!!
Jules these pics are awesome! I think your hair is fabulous - glad it's grown out in a way you like it now. Your kids are adorable...I love the one of Brady having a 'moment'. Thanks for sharing! :)
Post a Comment