Wednesday, September 01, 2010

Natalie's Braces

Yep! You read that right! My Natalie Rae got braces a few weeks ago! She'll only have them on for about 5 months and then again when she's a teenager. She was very excited to get them, but that lasted about 4 hours and then they started to hurt! But she was a trooper, and we had Advil handy so she got through those first 2 days like a CHAMP! Besides that, our orthodontist is AWESOME and he gives all his patients who get braces a free smoothie from Roxberry! Seriously, if you live near me and you're looking for an Orthodontist click here!

Anyways, back to my cute Natalie. So these pictures were taken a day apart and you can already see how much her teeth moved! CRAZY!


You can see the toll the pain took on her. She didn't sleep well and was super tearful! I know anyone who's had braces can remember how absolutely exhausting it is to be in that kind of pain for 2 days straight.

So in a few months I'll post the results of round #1 of braces.

4 comments:

Heather said...

She is so cute! Braces make her look much too grown up!

Amy said...

Ohhhh, how I still remember!!!!!!

angie j. said...

poor nanny!! she's such a beauty - can't wait to see the afters :)

Lindsay said...

I'm glad she's not in pain anymore, poor Nanny Rae!