I'll tell you where I've been. I've been here. I've been home. I've been to the grocery store. I've been to Wal-Mart. I've been to McDonalds. I've been to Target. I've been to the Orthodontist. I've been to the doctor. I've been to the School. I've been at Church. I've been to Young Women's. I've been to the Mall. I've been out for Sushi. I've been at our friends the Adams' house. I've been in the car shuttling to practices and lessons.
And in between those places, I've been to Las Vegas for a weekend getaway with my hubby. We met up with Heather and Steve and saw Criss Angel's show, which I wouldn't recommend. We also saw the Bodies Exhibit at the Luxor which I would HIGHLY recommend! The highlight though was spending time alone with my hubby with no distractions and no interruptions.
We also went to Denver for Spring Break. Other then the fact that it snowed the whole time we had a great time with family. It was so fun to be able to go to Ali's Bridal Shower and we're so excited for her wedding in 7 weeks!!!!
So that's where I've been. Basically its been extremely boring but also extremely busy around here. Just the way I like it!
9 comments:
Nice! I am glad that you are busy. Of course as always I love and miss you.
Busy lady!
Why no on the Criss Angel show? Just curious...
miss you : (
Love you! Sorry I haven't called lately- we have been crazy busy!
I have mixed feelings about being busy... I would say I have a love/hate relationship with business. and a trip together alone? ahhh dream!
I'm so glad you're back to blogging, I've missed hearing about your little life!
Wow - There is nothing boaring about your life. I can't even remember that last time Tom and I were alone. What I wouldn't do for a few days in the sun, sleep and quality time with Mac Daddy!
You are a busy lady! I wish that I could have seen the body exhibit, it sounds so cool.
sooo fun. Its great you guys find time to get away:)
Post a Comment