to 2 v.i.p.'s in my life!
First to Shannon
Shannon's Grandma B passed away this weekend. Grandma B was one of the sweetest, greatest, most hilarious people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. In the words of Shannon, let's all celebrate her life by drinking a diet coke with lime. Even though we won't have anymore Grandma B stories it'll be fun to rehash all the old ones. They never get boring and are always a riot! So I'm sending my love and sympathy and happy thoughts to all of Shanny's family!
LouLou is my mother in law and a GREAT one at that! I think I've said this before but I seriously couldn't have asked for a better mother in law. I talk to her almost every day and if too many days go by without a chat, even a quick chat, I start to miss her. She's had a rough week so I'm sending happy thoughts her way and wishes to her for a much better, brighter week! I love you LouLou. Hang in there!


5 comments:
Oh sad, you never told me that Grandma B died. Loves to you Sharn when you read this.
LouLou, I love you too!
Happy thoughts to Shannon and LouLou!
Love you Julie! Your the best wife, mom and daughter-in-law and I'm so glad you're part of my life.
Iwill think of Grandma B when I have my diet coke with lime. I am sorry for your loss.
I know I'm WAY late in reading this but happy thoughts to both Sharn and Lou Lou! Love You both and hope your days are going a bit better! Luvs!
Post a Comment