Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Conversations with Brady

We're driving to Natalie's soccer game tonight when the following conversation with Brady took place.


B:  oooooooo.  I see the moon!
J:  You do?
B:  Yep...iss over dere.
J:  Cool.
B:  Mom, the moon is broken (it was a half moon)
J:  Uh-Oh
B:  Where did the uder pieces go?  Probly they fell in a water.

We're on a hay ride today when we were at Brady's field trip.  This was the type of Hay ride that the wagon is pulled by a tractor, not horses.  Unfortunately after about 10 seconds the tractor started to have some trouble.  The following took place.

B:  Why we stop mom?
J:  Seems the tractor is having some problems.
B's Teacher:  She said its been giving her fits all day
Lots of people commenting on the broken tractor and explaining it to the kids
B:  Yeah...I don't think the tractor feels very well today.


TOO CUTE!

7 comments:

Leslierush said...

i love these conversations. it makes motherhood so fun. Aiden's just starting to really say the funniest things. so cute.

EvaMarieva said...

I love young children's thought process and conversations. They always make me smile!

Jocelyn said...

He's so cute... I love this kind of post!

Our family chaos said...

That is too cute. I love the things kids say sometimes. What an adorable child!

Heather said...

All I have to say is LOVE HIM!

Heather Palmer said...

He is so cute!!!!

angie j. said...

cute conversation....
ok i'm realizing that i'm totally not getting any of your posts - musts be since you went private?? is there any way for me to still get your posts on my google reader?