I seriously don't know where the time goes! It has been so busy the last few weeks but so much fun! Fall is my favorite time of year and we've had lots of football, food, visitors, soccer, homework, projects, reading and tons of fun in between.
I'll begin with Jocelyn's shower!
Jocelyn is one of my friends that I met Freshman Year at the Y. We lived on the same floor and over the years have remained friends. She was preggers with TWIN BOYS (her firsts) so Shannon, Heidi and I (all friends from Freshman year) threw her a shower. It was a blast!

The stash of gifts!

You can't see Hi-d's face, but this is her drinking crystal light out of a baby bottle for one of the contests. It was hilarious and Hi-d won!

Cute Joce!

Joce with one of the blankets that Hi-d made for her. I've known Hides for 12 years and didn't know she was so crafty!
Since Joce's shower she has given birth to those 2 darling boys! Check out her blog to see them. Congrats Joce and Ben! Your boys are DARLING and we're all so happy for you guys!
PS--one of the darling Young Women from our Plainfield Ward is a freshman at the Y right now and I've been telling her the friends she's making this year will be her friends for life! SEE ELIZABETH??? I'm not lying to ya!
Another funny thing is after the shower was over Shannon, Hi-d, Joce and I were hanging out in my kitchen when TJ walked in. Boy was it a blast from the past to see the 4 of us sitting there. He came in, took 1 look and kind of got this funny look on his face. We were all cracking up over it. Too bad a few people were missing...you know who you are!
Next is Reecey's first ponytail. CUTE!

She is such a turkey!
So that's it for now. Stay tuned for Jackson's Braces, our new tradition and our basement!
7 comments:
The shower looks like it was so much fun! The babies are so cute! And I love Reecey's ponytail!
How fun that you're all able to still see each other! I love Reecey's ponytail - it's super cute.
Looks like a good time! It would have been funny to see TJs face!
Reece is so darling I love her big blue eyes and of course her ponytail!
How did the baby ice thing work??? Reecey looks so cute with her pony!!
new tradition? did you get a pet or a car?
That shower was a lot of fun... thank you so much for doing that! I seriously have such great friends! Reece is so cute with that ponytail sticking straight up... I love it!
Now something I DON'T love... google reader NOT telling me when private blogs are updated.
Post a Comment