So I'm a little bit late doing this seeing that Brady's birthday was like 3 weeks ago but I've decided instead of posting a birthday picture montage I will make a list of what I love about the birthday kid! I'm trying to stay away from montage's since they obviously don't print out very well. So here goes...10 reasons why I LOVE BRADY ROBERT!!!!!!
1. Every morning I am greeted with a happy, albeit sometimes still sleepy, "Good Morning Day Mommy!"
2. He LOVES life. He just wants to soak up every minute of every day and has no time for inconsequential things such as sleeping or snuggling.
3. I am in love with Brady's eyes. There is something in those eyes that just slay me. When he was a tiny baby boy I could and would stare into his eyes for forever.
4. He loves McDonald's and asks me every day if we can go. I love this for 2 reasons...the first is that it gives me an excuse to go to McDonalds (don't judge me but I like it) and he thinks you go to McDonalds to buy a toy and get a free meal. Not the other way around.
5. He has a tender little heart and is such a good little brother and a FANTASTIC big brother.
6. He loves to go to pre-school. I've never had a kid so excited every day to go to school.
7. He is ALL BOY! He loves trucks and super heroes and star wars and transformers and dirt and sports and fighting and sound effects and everything that little boys love, minus the gross bugs.
8. Several times every day Brady and I have this conversation:
B: Mommy?
J: Yes Brady.
B: I love you.
J: I love you too Brady.
B: You a good Mommy
J: You're a good Brady.
B: Thanks Mommy!
9. He is stubborn and determined. This isn't always something I love but I know if I channel it correctly those characteristics will be very beneficial for him throughout his life.
10. He makes me laugh--he does and says the funniest things.
And one more reason for good luck....He sings ALL the time and its AWESOME!!!
I love my little Brady so much. I'm so grateful to have him in our home and I'm so glad that Brady stole my heart 4 years ago! Happy Birthday (a little late) Brady!
10 comments:
I love him too and his 'Good Morning Day' is the best! Sometimes it is good to have an excuse to go to McDonald's, no one is judging! Brady is the best and I love him and he is cute and I can't believe four years ago you were in Sac and there was no room at the hospital, but finally after days of misery I got to see that little cutie enter the world and I am so grateful for that and for his sweet little self! THE END
I love Brady for all those same reasons. I've always had a little soft spot for him because I was there when he was born. He also reminds me of G cause he really doesn't have a mean little bone in his body. He also has such a pure and tender little heart! Love you Bray Bray!
Brady is one of the best little kids. He cracks me up all the time! We miss him (and everyone) and wish we could see you guys more often. Give him a snuggle from us!
He is definitely a special boy Ju...very cute! All your kids are though!
That was Jordan Terry Spackman on my blog by the way.
Happy Birthday Brady-boy! EVERY picture of him is just so cute!
So sweet! I was seriously tearing up!
I love mine Brady too!
it is about time you got back to posting you silly girl. I can't wait to meet Brady someday!
I love that he thinks you buy the toy at mcdonalds and get the free meal. PS. I actually really like mcdonalds too... is that sick of us? i just cant resist a quarter pounder!
OK I can't take it... he's way too cute! I love that he thinks you go to McDonald's to buy a toy and get free food... that is hilarious! He really is the sweetest little boy. The other night when he was "taking care" of the plastic babies in his water cup... he's so awesome!
Post a Comment