Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kodak Moments

This week is Homecoming week for all 3 high school's in our town. All the fun and festivities trickle down to the middle schools and elementary and they all celebrate Spirit Week! So each day is themed, like pj day, sports day, backwards day etc. Well, Tuesday was crazy hair day so when the kids got home from school I had to snap some pictures. In the first picture Brady had to jump in and show us all his new toothbrush. It also looks like he was celebrating crazy face day!
Jackson's faux hawk.

Front view of Natalie. Not too crazy you say???

Check that craziness out!

Brady and his toothbrush, again.

Brady's awesome shirt!!!!

A close up of the awesome shirt. Hehehe. I got this at Old Navy. I love it!

Reecey Roo hanging out in her bouncy seat. She's finally thinking its not such a bad thing to be able to sit up and see what's going on.

Reecey hanging out in her boppy.

Full view of Reece. I love this little outfit. Can you believe its a 3-6 month???

12 comments:

Ali B. said...

Man your kids are dang cute!!! I need to come see them! Maybe the third weekend in October? Let me know :)

Julie said...

Third week in October sounds perfect. You know you have an open invitation to come whenever you want for however long you want baby!

Lindsay said...

Oh my gosh! I was laughing so hard at this first picture because of how awesome Brady looks. I seriously couldn't stop laughing, he is such a spaz! I love the crazy hair. Oh, and Brady's toothbrush, it's awesome! Reecey is so adorable. She is such a cutie pie!

Lindsay said...

Oh yeah, and do they make those cute shirts for girls too? I hope so!

Proud Momma said...

I love how babies never fit anything! And no I can't beleive she is wearing 3-6 months clothes...I was just thinking today that Tay will be 1 in a few months! What the crap!
Can I just say that I am in love with Brady...Maybe it's the fact that I also have a Bray Bray...I don't know what it is but he just makes me smile!

Heather said...

They are soooo cute! I love Jack and Nannie's hair do's. I can't believe how long Nannie's is! I love Crazy Faced Brady, he is so funny and that shirt is a must have!

Heather Palmer said...

I love Jacksons faux hawk!! And the shirt B is wearing is great!!! Madi used to let me do the multi-pony thing...but she's far too busy to sit still for that long now...it's so cute!!

Jocelyn said...

I know I say this all the time but all your kids are SO CUTE! When I got to the last 2 sentences of your first paragraph, about Brady and his toothbrush, I was totally lol. He's hilarious!!

Bryce and Katie said...

You have the cutest kids, Julie! If mine turn out just a little like yours I will be one happy girl!

shannon said...

those are darling photos! and that outfit is so darling. and i love the faux hawk...we sport that one on a daily basis for collin!

Kacey said...

Ok...that picture of Brady holding his toothbrush is totally making me laugh out loud!

Kendra said...

Julie, It has been awhile since I looked at your blog! Cutie kids! Our little Rees(c)es are darn cute if I do say so myself. I saw Heathers pictures from this weekend - looks like you guys had a great time. Hopefully some day our Reeses can meet!