4 Favorite movies:
1. Light-Ming (Cars)
2. Buzz
3. Lion King
4. Memo (Nemo)
4 favorite TV shows:
1. Trains T.V. (don't have a clue what this is)
2. Backyardigans
3. Diego
4. "Ummmm, my no no."
4 favorite books
1. Trains book (I don't know what this is either. Maybe a book in Nursery?)
2. Brown Bear Brown Bear
3. Light-Ming Book
1. Light-Ming (Cars)
2. Buzz
3. Lion King
4. Memo (Nemo)
4 favorite TV shows:
1. Trains T.V. (don't have a clue what this is)
2. Backyardigans
3. Diego
4. "Ummmm, my no no."
4 favorite books
1. Trains book (I don't know what this is either. Maybe a book in Nursery?)
2. Brown Bear Brown Bear
3. Light-Ming Book
4. "My No No"
4 Hobbies
1. Play Cars
2. my regalar Light-ming (regular Lightning)
3. Play Trains
4. Do mine blue's blue's puzzle (Blue's Clue's Puzzle)
4 Vacations:
1. A Store (?????)
2. A Airplane, high in sky
3. A play mine cars a Disneyworld too
4. A giant golf ball...ree-ey big! (After much thought I figured out he's talking about the giant globe at Epcot Center in Disneyworld)
4 favorite foods
1. A Burger Cheese
2. Fruit Nacks
3. Sel-Uls (Cereal)
4. Ananas
4 places I'd rather be
1. Watching TV (He didn't actually say this but he left the office to go watch TV, so I just guessed)
What I want to be when I grow-up
1. A Drive a Police Car a siren go wee-ooo, wee-ooo
Brady is now tagging Logan, Collin, Dylan, and Brayden!
4 Hobbies
1. Play Cars
2. my regalar Light-ming (regular Lightning)
3. Play Trains
4. Do mine blue's blue's puzzle (Blue's Clue's Puzzle)
4 Vacations:
1. A Store (?????)
2. A Airplane, high in sky
3. A play mine cars a Disneyworld too
4. A giant golf ball...ree-ey big! (After much thought I figured out he's talking about the giant globe at Epcot Center in Disneyworld)
4 favorite foods
1. A Burger Cheese
2. Fruit Nacks
3. Sel-Uls (Cereal)
4. Ananas
4 places I'd rather be
1. Watching TV (He didn't actually say this but he left the office to go watch TV, so I just guessed)
What I want to be when I grow-up
1. A Drive a Police Car a siren go wee-ooo, wee-ooo
Brady is now tagging Logan, Collin, Dylan, and Brayden!

5 comments:
That's cute Julie :-)
He is so funny! I love all the "mine no no's" I love that picture too. I think it's hilarious that he said weeoo weeoo about the police car!
Much more patient than Madison! His answers were so cute. And I loved that you wrote it like he said it. I could hear him just by reading it!
He is so dang cute! I love him.
THAT was one of the cutest posts EVER! I loved it!! He's so adorable!
Post a Comment