Thursday, January 27, 2011

35 Years Ago Today...

my hubby was born!!!!! Happy Birthday to the most wonderful husband in the whole wide world! Here are 35 reasons why I love TJ!


1. He makes me laugh!

2. He's totally hot
3. He is a great Dad! My kids are so lucky to have a Dad like him!
4. He works sooooooooooo incredibly hard for our family.
5. He has a testimony of the Gospel and loves the Lord.
6. He is a very pragmatic person. He's reasonable and level headed and helps keep my drama in check!
7. Contrary to what he would say about himself, he's very smart.
8. He can sing (its hot!)
9. He can play the guitar (hot, again!)
10. He loves to watch movies...even girly ones!
11. He understands that sometimes mom's need 'me' time and he doesn't complain when I take my 'me' time!
12. He likes Hawaii as much as I do!
13. He loves his family...like his mom and dad and siblings
14. He loves my family
15. He takes Natalie out on Daddy/Daughter dates
16. He's helping coach Natalie's basketball team
17. He's been helping Brady prepare for his 1st karate tournament
18. He helps coach Jackson's football team
19. He HATES missing the kids events. Like this weekend he'll miss Natalie's basketball game to be at Brady's karate tournament and its making him so sad!
20. He cries in the movie Rudy when Rudy gets accepted to Notre Dame (don't tell him I told you!)
21. He is passionate about football
22. In 12 1/2 years of marriage there's only been 1 time that he hasn't eaten what I've made for dinner...and what I made was really gross!
23. He loves Disneyland/Disneyworld
24. He loves to go on vacation, just like me!
25. He's got a good heart!
26. He honors his Priesthood
27. He serves well in every church calling he's ever had, even if it means waking up at 6:00 a.m. on a Sunday morning, which, let's be honest...isn't his favorite!
28. He did everything in his power to move us back west from Chicago
29. He says he's totally not handy, but he can pretty much figure out how to fix anything...if he really wants to!
30. He's pretty artistic and creative and can help the kids with school projects way better then I can!
31. He calls or texts me everyday just to tell me he loves and misses me
32. He plans surprise getaways for just the 2 of us
33. He's a bit of a nerd at heart! eg) he likes comic books, super heroes, magic tricks
34. He likes to bring home little surprises for me! Whether its a new down comforter for our bed or In N Out Burger for just me and him, he's always very thoughtful and giving
35. And last but CERTAINLY not least...drum roll please...this might be the most important reason I LOVE TJ...He puts up with me and all my crap!!!!!!!!!

Happy 35th Birthday TJ! I LOVE YOU!!!!!!

7 comments:

Lou Anne said...

Ahh! What a fabulous post! I love him for being all those things to you and his kids and for being a wonderful son all his life!! He is the best!

Marilee said...

One other thing you should add (even though that would make it 36) is that he puts up with your crazy sisters and their crap too! Love ya TJ! Happy Birthday!

Lindsay said...

Once again, happy, happy berfday to Teej! That was very sweet!

Ali B. said...

Happy Birthday to my big brother Teej! Love you!

Nicole said...

Happy Birthday too TJ! I am lame and did not call, but he is pretty amazing and I am glad he puts up with all your crap :) Plus the two of you make super cute kids!

Erin said...

What a nice little tribute! Happy Birthday Teej!

Amy said...

LOVE it! Happy 35th Birthday, TJ!!