A few gems for your enjoyment from the 2 youngest Brinkerhoff Kids!
A couple weeks ago Brady came home from school with the news that he got to talk on the 'immercon.'
On day Brady told me that when he grows up he wants to drive a Safari! I said, 'do you mean a Ferrari?' and he responded, 'that's what I said! A safari!'
We have twin 5 year old boys in our ward that are so stinkin' cute. A few weeks ago we were sitting behind them in Sacrament Meeting. A few minutes into the meeting Reece turned to me, pointed at the twins and exclaimed, "Hey Mom! Those are are the same guys!"
Reece calls penguins, pengins. When she wants a taste of something she'll ask for a paste and sometimes she'll ask where did 'ed-oo-buddy' go. She also still says 'mecause' for because!
SO SO CUTE!!!!!
Saturday, February 12, 2011
Kids Say the Darndest Things!
Posted by
Julie
at
2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Love them, And you! this gave me a smile on a day when I needed it! LOVES!
CUTE CUTE CUTE~~!
Love it all! The safari, the same guys, mecause. I especially love mecause!
Post a Comment