Tuesday, January 11, 2011

2 Little Turkey's

Reecey LOVES her cousin Brooklyn. They are attached at the hip and are inseparable. While we were in Denver the two little Turkey's got into a bit of trouble one night....

THEY CUT THEIR OWN HAIR!!!!!!!!!!
That's right. They each cut their own hair. They didn't cut each other's hair, they cut their own hair. Fortunately it wasn't too bad and with a little trip to Val when we returned to Utah Reece and Brooke look as good as new! (Brooke's was a little worse then Reecey but Val worked her magic and with a part change and a cute little asymmetrical bob you wouldn't even know there was a hack job underneath!)

Silly Girl!

Before

During
After...with an added touch of bangs!!!!

I was actually going to take her to Val to get a haircut soon anyways, and even though I wouldn't have had her go this short I love it!!!!!

To see Brooke's hair you'll have to visit Lindsay's blog!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

They are two little stinkers! All ended well though, the haircuts are adorable!

The Buhrley Bunch said...

Total turkey....... but totally CUTE turkey!!!!!

Nicole said...

Silly girl! I have somehow escaped the horrible haircuts. Amber did it once, but it was not too bad. Ben did it too I think, but I can't remember the details...