Hey people! So the time has come again for my blog to go private. No big scares or privacy issues or anything, but circumstances have changed a bit in my life and I need to be able to control who sees my blog. Here's the thing though, now blogger has a feature that when I do a new post, you will receive an email! Its really great and allows you all to know when I post, instead of you having to check! So let me know if you want to be able to view my blog. You can either facebook me your email, or comment or email me at juliebean5@yahoo.com.
Thursday, August 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
you should do a pre-blog and just post the title of your newest post and link to the private blog. I have a lot on google reader that are private and do the pre-blog. Here's an example: http://csscaterpillars-preblog.blogspot.com/
oh, and please add me to your list: mckenna.akebrand@gmail.com
?????? Huh???? Adam and I are wondering what circumstances???
Post a Comment