lookin' down on creation...
So some of you may not believe me but I'm telling you that British Columbia is one of the most beautiful places on earth! We had the chance to go to Kicking Horse ski resort and ride the Gondola up to the very tippy top of the mountain!!!!! And let me just tell ya...the Gondola ride up to the mountain tippy top was not a relaxing ride! Not only was it SLOW, it would also STOP and SWAY back and forth! I seriously had an anxiety attack at one point with my heart racing, my palms sweating and the over-powering urge to scream and cry! Thankfully I was able to calm myself down but boy was I glad when we got to the top and I was able to plant my feet on solid ground.
Nanny, Brookie and Heather snuggling out of fear during one of the Gondola stops!
Me and my Daddy
Me with my seesters!
Nana with the grandkids!
And just so ya know, the pictures don't give the majesty and beauty of the mountains justice!!!!
7 comments:
Amen Sista - Oh the gondola, it gives me the creeps just thinking about it. I love it and that picture of you and Dad is my favorite!!!
Natalie is a knockout and you 3 sisters are all so beautiful!
im with you ju! That ride up the mountain is scary! Those are great pictures. They in fact, look fake. I love you!
I don't think I will ever be able to go on a gondola every again...I have panick attacks on farris wheels and chair lifts now...it's weird how you become more freaked out as the years go by.
I wish we could have met up somewhere along your route through Canada :(
I agree that BC is exquisite!!! I loved that gondola ride! It was so fun. We loved seeing Boo the bear too. The pic of you and your dad is perfect. You should frame it for his office!
The look of fear on Natalie's face in the swaying gondola picture is priceless! LOVE the pic of you and dad (I took it too:-)! And must agree, British Columbia is definitely one of the most beautiful places on earth!
Gondola's are so freaky, I do not likie!
Post a Comment