Thursday, November 05, 2009

THE WEDDING!!!!

Phil and Alison Thompson
October 23, 2009
Draper, UT

We are so happy for Phil and Ali! Here are some pictures from their beautiful day at the Draper Temple!

The traditional jump for joy!

Yelling at the family to get over for pictures

With Dar!

The "original" Brinks!

Some of the extended fam!

He's Hot!

The Smith's

Twee...LOVE HER!

Nanny and TJ

Nanny and Papa

JB and me

Nanny and Me

Favorite Aunt Mary. Can you say deja vu?

Nanny and LouLou

Can you say chaos???

The couple with us, minus Brady and Reece


So we had a great time with all the family here. The wedding day was perfect and then the rest of the weekend was super! I always love being with family. We have so much fun together, always laughing, eating, chatting, watching sports, movies and just hanging out! It was good times and we look forward to Ali and Phil's reception sometime down the road!

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Very nice pics! I wish I had remembered by camera, I'm such a loser! And I must say that my picture is awesome and that the jumping picture is funny because Phil is actually smiling at the camera!

Ali B. said...

I must say that day was pretty super!!

Our family chaos said...

Looks like a great day! Beautiful pics. I do love your new hair do!