Last week I signed my life away to Gold's Gym for 2 years! With the weather getting cooler I decided I needed to have an indoor facility to work out in since I'm a total WIMP about running in the cold. Besides that I also think if I get stronger then I'll be a better runner! Oh yeah, and the part about how last Oct-Dec I gained about 10 lbs that I had to go on Weight Watchers to lose! I for sure don't need that happening again, thus the choice to sign my life away! So I've been asking friends who also work out at Gold's to point me in the right direction as far as classes go and it seems that every agrees that the power pump classes are the best. I attended 2 last week and loved them! They're just what I need. So this morning I got up, got dressed in my work out clothes, got the kids off to school and headed to the gym with Reece. I figured it would be no problem for her to go to the day care because she was fine last week when she went. I figured wrong! Not 20 minutes into my class they came and pulled me out because my cute, sweet girl wouldn't stop crying. Poor baby! I went in and tried to settle her down by explaining that I would be back soon but she was having none of it. So I packed up and came home, bummed because I was missing the rest of my class and because I'd been feeling so good in class.
Tuesday, November 10, 2009
Tuesdays, Teething Toddlers, The Gym, and Broken Appliances
Now poor little Reece is having such a hard time cutting these molars. She is just not herself and we're beyond the ornery and into the multiple personality category for how she is behaving! My heart goes out to her but my patience is wearing thin! The biggest thing is that she only wants me! I have to hold her, bathe her, get her a snack, get her in and out of her booster seat, put her to bed, get her a drink and on and on and on! She won't let TJ do anything for her. This wouldn't be so bad except for the fact that she's always been a daddy's girl! Like I said yesterday, this too shall pass and in the mean time I'll just do my best to give her some extra TLC!
My washer is on the fritz! Yep! That's right. A mere 3 months after we paid to have the dryer repaired, the washer breaks. Grrrrrrrrrrrr! Nothing irritates me more then broken appliances! I'm sorry but you don't pay that kind of money for a machine that's gonna break down twice in 4 years (if you recall this same washer broke when we were in Illinios) So now we're trying to decide if we fix it or replace it. (sigh) Merry Christmas to us, I suppose! And from now on we will ALWAYS pony up the extra cash for the extended warranty on major appliances!
So today is Tuesday. Tuesday's are always hectic at our house. The kids get home from school and then its Scouts, practice and Young Women's for me! Thankfully TJ is in town and football is over so it won't be as crazy as it has been these past few weeks!
Now that football is over Jackson is playing basketball and its so fun to watch! Its just awesome to see your kids have fun and improve with the things they do. Natalie is going to start a basketball skills class in a few weeks and I think I'm gonna get Brady in swimming lessons! I want him out of water wings by the summer!
And that's it for today! Wow! 2 days in a row of posts! Hopefully I can keep it up!
Posted by
Julie
at
1:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I'm so sorry your 2 year old is not handling the molars very well. These will be the last 2 year molars you will ever have to worry about:(...so try and enjoy this miserable moment. Unless you try for baby #5!
Have fun with basketball season!
And yay for you for updating your blog so frequently. I'm a blog loser! Maybe next year I'll update mine:)
Good job for joining the gym! I hope Reece does better tomorrow!
Oh yeah, and I'm still waiting for Halloween pictures!
Awesome that you joined a gym!!! Hopefully Reece will enjoy going to child care again!!
Post a Comment