Thursday, October 19, 2006

Costco ROCKS!


All I have to say is Costco is the best! I was there today getting Chicken Dino's for my kids and getting some pictures developed and I decided to nob around in the Christmas stuff. Well I found a GIANT wreath for $33.99! Its is so giant it will be PERFECT for above my fireplace and I'm so excited about it because it was only $33.99! You all need to go to Costco and get your GIANT wreaths whilst they are still available!

8 comments:

Erin said...

What an awesome find! I'm totally going to get to one to put over our, er, my mom's fireplace. Well, it'll look good over yours anyway!

Heather Palmer said...

I freakin' love Christmas! I start decorating before American Thanksgiving even gets started! And I love Costco for Christmas stuff. I could hang out there all day.

shannon said...

hot damn...although i don't have a fireplace to hang something like that. but i do love the wreath...very saucy.

Marilee said...

Ooooooo Jubee! I Like it a lot!! Take a picture when you have it up at Christmas so we can see it's fully magesty!

Heather said...

It is very cute Julie! You scored a sweet deal! Rock On!

angie j. said...

A little southern education..."Ya'll need to go to costo and check them out!" VERY saucey by the way.

Love you!!

Jocelyn said...

I love Costco and I miss it!!

Love the giant wreath too... show a picture once it's on the wall please! :)

Lindsay said...

Great find! Another great find I recently learned about from my friend Amy is two packs of super cute 12x12 scrapbook albums for only $14.99! I can't wait to get mine, and a wreath too!