So 7 years ago today I was in the beginning stages labor with my first born child Jackson McBride Brinkerhoff. Of course at the time we didn't know that was going to be his name, but we did know he was a boy. I get very nostolgic on Jack's birthday for some reason, and even though its not until tomorrow, 12:18 a.m. to be exact, I decided to post his birthday montage today.
Happy Birthday Jackson! We Love you and are Proud of You!
13 comments:
THAT WAS SO AWESOME. WHAT A CUTE BABY AND DROP-DEAD GORGEOUS BOY HE IS GOOD JOB.
MOM
It brought a tear to my eye! My cute little crafty Jack. I can't believe how growed up he is! Pin him down and tickle him for me!
Can we say "A Tear" (or maybe two)! I love my Jacko! Give him lots of birthday kisses for me! And just for the record! My FAVORITE ALL TIME picture of him and Annie is the one with the SUCKERS AND SUNGLASSES!! We HAVE to DEFINATELY put that one in BOTH their wedding videos when they get married!
I have to say, why does mom comment on yours and Heather's blogs and not on mine! Hmmmmm, maybe I'm not her favorite!! :-)
I'm glad I'm not the only crier! I cried just reading what Julie wrote, how lame is that?! I love my little, (or should I say big) Jack! I can't wait to see that sweet boy at Thanksgiving. Happy Birthday Jack Jack Attack!
I waited to comment until today so I could say "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSON!" I am so glad to know this little boy (although I knew him a lot better when he was a little boy living in the same town as me)! Hope your day is great!
He is so handsome Julie! I have always thought so!! What kind of Labour did you have? YOu make it sound like it was bad...
julie that was so cute. I can't beleive he is that old. It seems like yesterday we lived around the corner from you and he was just a baby. Boy does time fly.
I too remember that night with fondness. I got a phone call from Teej telling me that it was okay to come to the hospital even though no one was allowed! What a cute baby he was. I also remember Julie asking if he looked like a Brinkerhoff and I said not a Torrey & LouAnne child but he is definitely one good looking kid as are all of your children. His card will be late but it is coming!!
What a handsome boy. Happy birthday Jack! We love ya!
That montage was so great! Jack is super handsome and looks like a lot of fun! Happy Birthday to Jackson!
That was so adorable! What a cute baby & handsome boy! We can't wait to see him (and I guess everyone else) at Thanksgiving. Jackson - Matt says You Rule! We love you!
Didn't you love having a boy first, I did. There is somethig really special about you first. I loved the video thanks for sharing.
His is so cute! Happy belated birthday to him!!!!!!!
Post a Comment