I can't even begin to explain how far behind I am on my blog. I plan on chipping away at all I have to blog about starting tomorrow! But really quickly...this morning Reecey made her bed all by herself. She informed me that Natalie had showed her to pull up her 'seets' first and when she was all done she had no 'crumbles'! So so so cute. I was surprised that Natalie taught her to pull up her sheets first, however, since Natalie rarely makes her bed that way. At least I know that even though she may not be doing it right, she at least knows HOW to do it right!
Also, the other day I was out running errands with Reecey and she was getting sleepy in the car so she popped her fingers in her mouth. I asked her if her fingers tasted good and she answered by asking me if I knew what it means when she sucks her fingers. I guessed that it meant she was sleepy and she told me no. It means that she's giving her fingers kisses! I'm sorry, but it just doesn't get much cuter then that!
Until tomorrow!
1 comments:
Super cute!!
Post a Comment