Saturday, April 17, 2010

Natalie's First Violin Recital

As most of you know, Natalie has been taking Violin lessons for a little over a year. She loves it and is quite good at it too. Today she had her first recital. She did an excellent job and we are so proud of her!!!!!

Waiting nervously before her performance


Performing "Lightly Row"

Natalie and Miss Sarah Jane, her Violin teacher



Enjoy the Video of the performance! She really did so well!

7 comments:

Erin said...

How awesome! She did such a great job. We're proud of you Nani!

Leslierush said...

I played violin for like 4 years! I'm pretty sure she is already better at it then I ever was!!

Bonnie said...

That was AWESOME! Way to go Natalie!

Heather said...

Love her! She did well, tell her good job and keep up the hard work!

Marilee said...

She is so stinkin' adorable and very good at the violin I might add!

Julie Miller said...

I was so glad you posted that because it was soo cute. She is such a sweetheart!

Our family chaos said...

She is so grown up! I can't believe it. Great job Natalie!