So, as you all know I'm a consultant for Scentsy Wickless Candles. Well, this past weekend I attended convention here in Salt Lake City where they announced that beginning September 1st Scentsy will be selling and shipping to Canada! So all you Canadians out there, its time to be excited! This is a super super fun product that allows you to burn yummy smells without the fire and wick of a candle! Not only that the warmers that melt the scented wax are darling and the scents are delicious! Check out my website by clicking on the Scentsy Logo on my sidebar to see exactly what Scentsy is and how it works!
I'm in the process of trying to work out a time in October/November to come to Calgary to have a party. Until then you can place an order on my website, beginning September 1st. BUT, if you don't want to order any of the scents until you can actually smell them, you can host what's called a basket party where you'll have the opportunity to smell all the samples and earn a Scentsy Shopping Spree! And last, but not least, Scentsy provides excellent business opportunities. It costs $119.00 Canadian to start your own Scentsy business and considering it is new to Canada there is limitless potential for selling and growth!!!!
In the meantime, leave a comment for me if you're interested in a catalog, interested in chatting with me to learn more, interested in hosting a basket party or interested in hosting a party when I'm in Calgary this coming fall! Oh yeah, and every comment left will go in a drawing for a free Scentsy Travel Tin that I will hold on September 1st! (only those in Canada will be eligible!)
please note...until September 1st the prices on my website are in U.S. dollars.

4 comments:
Yippy! I am super excited. I am going to update my blog with this too.
Sounds great Julie, you'll have to let me know about your show in Calgary when you come...would love to check this stuff out!!! I have soooo much party lite but never use it because I'm afraid of burning down the house with a 2 and 4 year old!!!!
Shine in '09 baby! Yea for Canada and you, I know you're going to do awesome!
DId you get my email that I wanted to do a basket party?
Post a Comment