This Birthday Tribute to Reecey is way late but as I've said before better late then never right?

On July 17th Reece turned 2. Oh my! Where does the time go? There was a time when she was a tiny baby that I thought she'd never get bigger. It was difficult since she was so fussy and there were a lot of tears shed...hers and mine! But once we figured each other out Reece became the most pleasant, content, snuggly, cute, ball of chub!
As she grew she just got happier and cuter. She's always been such a little trooper...being dragged here and there and everywhere and always at the mercy to my schedule, which is at the mercy of the older kids activites. But she loves it! She loves to go "bye-bye!"
Now that she's 2 she is becoming quite the little talker. She repeats almost everything we say! She sings or hums constantly and is the best little mommy to her baby dollies.
She speaks very clearly but here's a list of some of her Reecey words...
Kai-nin=Crying
Fwuip-a-Loops=Fruit Loops
Hummy=Hungry
Cinderlella=Cinderella
Melly=Smelly
She tells me "I hold you" when she wants me to hold her.
When she wants to wrestle with her Daddy she'll walk up to him and say, "piece-a-me!"
When I call for her if she's somewhere playing she'll yell "coming!"
When we put her to bed and she doesn't want to go she'll cry for anyone to save her whether its Bwady, Nanny, Jackson or Daddy! Its hilarious!
Basically I would love to bottle her up at this age and keep her 2 forever!!!!!
So to keep with tradition this last year with my kids birthdays, here are 10 reasons why I love Reecey!
1. She is THE BEST little snuggler
2. She sucks her index and middle finger on her left and its CUTE!
3. She would push her baby dolly in her baby dolly stroller outside all day if I let her
4. She is a GREAT sleeper and loves her bed once she's in it! The funny thing is I never know how long she's slept because I just don't ever know when she wakes up. She doesn't cry or yell or anything. She'll just sit and play and sing to herself so if I'm not near her room or if I don't check on her I can't hear if she's awake or not.
5. She loves her older brothers and sister! Oh she loves them all. She gives them kisses, hugs, she loves to play with them...she just loves them!
6. She loves shoes and clothes...just like her mommy!
7. She is a daddy's girl through and through! Even though she sometimes gets mad at him 9 out of 10 times she'll pick TJ over me!
8. Her giggle. It is such a big belly laugh for such a little person
9. Her singing. This little person can sing in perfect pitch and she LOVES music! She sings everything from "I Love to See the Temple" to "Living on a Prayer" Its one of the cutest things ever!
10. Everything! I just love everything about this little person. She is such a light and a joy in our home and lives and I'm so grateful that our family was blessed with such a precious, cute, innocent little princess girl!
So even though we're almost 2 months late...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY REECE! WE LOVE YOU!!!!!
4 comments:
oh she's wearing that cute dress! love it!
Julie, what a great tribute! She is such a doll. All of your kids are just so cute and I still don't know how you do it!!! And make it look so easy!
I LOVE her!! It's just that simple! I just LOVE her!
Love her! What can I say, from her adorable little voice to her big blue eyes. I can't get enough. I remember when she used to dance when she was tiny and she looked like a bobble head!
Post a Comment