So Natalie's cast came off on July 27th after 4 weeks of having it on. I was at girls camp so the task of taking her to get her cast off and pins out fell on Grandma LouLou! Thank you LouLou for being so brave and taking her to get it off and thanks for the amazing pictures!
I made sure that LouLou drugged Nanny up with some Tylenol 3 before she went for her minor procedure. Lou said she thought that helped relax her and made it a bit easier. Then after the procedure LouLou took her to Maggie Moo's for some ice cream!
5 comments:
So icky, but so awesome. I'm glad she is doing so great!
I get gaggy shivvers when I look at those photos. What a brave little girl.
Yuck! I'd like to say I hope I never have to deal with any broken bones but you've met Daniel...
Oh MY!!!! I got the heebee jeebees looking at those pics even though I typically love that kind of stuff!!! I can't believe all those pins, etc. were in her elbow!!!!
Brave Nanny....!!!
wow that makes your stomach churn. Glad she got that thing off and start recovering. poor girl!
Post a Comment