from our trip to Hawaii and it was awesome...everything I hoped for and more. The first week with the kids and TJ was a blast and the kids LOVED it! The second week with my mom and sisters was FABULOUS and relaxing and filled with lots of sun, food and laughter! We also saw Twlight 2 more times, which I LOVED, despite the low budget-ness of the film! So I will update with pictures in the next few days so I don't get too far behind with all the seasonal craziness! For now, I'm glad to be home with my hubby and kids even though I miss my sisters and mom! TTFN!
Sunday, December 07, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
Sounds like such a nice trip! Great to hang with your mom and sisters especially. Talk about jumping right into the holidays!! Looking forward to seeing your pictures!
sure sounds like a fun trip! you are one lucky gal to go there twice in one year!
YES, I REALLY HAVE A ROOMATE GETTING MARRIED. It is a very long complicated story...I really do not agree with her rushing into it like she is...ugh, i'm happy shes moving out though, there has been lots of contention this semester.
sigh.
i'm jealous of your vacay.
& HAHAHAHAAHA ABOUT FAWKER
I love the family pic! The kids look so different already, They look so adorable as always! Makes me sad:(
Glad you had fun still not liking you right now call it envy
I've seen it 3 times too. Probab;y will see it again. I respect the low budgetness. I think it gives it more character. Glad you had fun in Hawaii. I am soooo jealous.
So jeleous! How wonderful.
Post a Comment