The following conversation took place in the car today between Brady and I...as we passed a field with sheep in it.
B: Mom, sheep were there when Jesus was borned.
J: (thrilled that he's actually retained something about the Christmas Story) I know! There were sheep there when Jesus was born huh?
B: Yep. That must be his home back there! (referring of course to the house next to the field where the sheep were!)
Hahahahahahahahaha!
BTW--I'm very discouraged that no one is either looking at my blog anymore or not commenting on my blog anymore. WTH????
19 comments:
i think the lack of comments has to do with the fact that when our blogs are private people don't get updates on their google-reader. so unless they have your blog on a list to check regularly, they might just think you haven't updated! just a thought... love you!
Hey,
I think Angie's right about this one. It would be difficult to comment if I didn't have access to view. I really enjoy reading about your families adventures of every day life. I know how you feel I love seeing comments on my blog! who doesn't. hope you have a very merry christmas!
I always read your blog - just never comment! Gotta love that Brady!! Can't wait to see him! (and the others, of course!)
I'm a crappy commenter, I admit it. But I do read all the time!
p.s. Love your new blog background!
Dude, I've been feelilng the same way! My past few posts have been seriously lacking on the comments!
OK is that your way to get people to stop thinking the comment in their heads and actually click the button and write it? OK, you got me! I actually thought about commenting awhile ago on another post and then didn't because I was too lazy! LOVE you
I always try to be a good comment-er on blogs but I admit I've been slacking lately (not on purpose though)!!
I loved the 12 days of Christmas tag! It does seem super crazy busy this year huh!
i'm sorry for not supporting you on your blogging endeavors!! I will try and be better. can't wait to see hawaii pics!! & i can't wait to see you sometime after the new year!!!!
I feel the same way about my blog!! Brady is hilarious! I am excited to see you all next week!
I love you! I feel the same way, I never get comments.
K, I already left a comment but we got your Christmas letter today and just wanted to say we thought your Family Quiz was really funny and very clever!
Love the 12 Days of Christmas!!! LOL! Amen to all of it!! Merry Christmas!
Kids say the cutest things! I love how sweet they are and how they are so funny but being totally serious. Love this one.
Brady seriously cracks me up. I love hearing all the new things he cooks up.
I've been busy with work and all & Matt with finals so I'll try to be better. But if it makes you feel any better, I usually only have 2 or 3 comments on any given blog.
Yipeeee,
I feel blessed that I can actually check your blog now that I received the invite. I was reading back a ways and saw your comment on RSVP and I totally agree with you. Since planning events is part of my job this gets totally annoying. I have a few tricks for getting a response if needed. Love you!
I'm looking I'm looking!!! I'm just not commenting these days...I've just been lazy.
I think the reason no one is commenting is because you SPENT TWO WEEKS IN HAWAII and we are all STILL trying to get over it!!!!!
WTH???
Merry Christmas!
I think you got enough replies :) I love Brady! Missing you tons!!!
I'm a hipocrite I know. I made a big deal on my blog about not getting comments, and here I am not commenting myself. Another issue is that I have not kept in mind the private blogs, so it's been a while since I've pulled up your page. SORRY!! PLEASE forgive me.
P.S. I got your Christmas card last week. So cute!! Thank you for thinking of me.
Post a Comment