Friday, July 11, 2008

Super quick update!

I HATE when I get behind on blogging, whether its my own blog or checking other blogs it gives me such great anxiety knowing I have to take so long to catch up on bloggin...and yes i know about google reader but I haven't had the TIME to set it up! So in the interest of all of your TIME, I'll be brief!

--we moved into our house
--we are unpacked and decorated
--our basement is getting started this week
--We had LouLou, Lindsay, Josh, Taylor, Papa, Madison and Brooklyn come and visit
--Josh stayed with us for a week and a half after the rest of his family left
--in the middle of all of this we had golf camp, soccer camp and football camp
--the day the Brinks left my mom came
--the day after my mom left we hopped in the car to drive to So Cal
--we went to Disneyland, the beach, the pool, Disneyland, the beach and the pool again and finally baby Daniel's blessing. we spent time with my family, including mom, dad, heather, steve and their kids, and the Brinks...including EVERYONE! It was a blast
--the day after we got home from CA, we went to 7 peaks with the Ryan Millers, and the Christoffersons.
--the day after that I did laundry
--the day after that was yesterday, and we left to DRIVE to Canada!
--TODAY...we arrived at the cabin in B.C. and I just caught up on blogs and updated my own.
--there will be pictures to follow!!!!!!
--I hope I didn't miss anything!

15 comments:

Heather Palmer said...

So good to see a new post! I miss you when you aren't blogging. How long are you in Canada for? I'm coming on the 20th but it seems I'm just barely missing everyone. Maybe my luck will change and you will still be around.
Can't wait to see some pix!! I'll be checking back.

Lindsay said...

You are a crazy woman! I don't know how you can do all the things that you do and not be completely crazy! You amaze me! Miss you too!

Shayna said...

Hey this is Shayna from bunco... you were busy! WOW, that puts my busy days to shame. Well at least all that stuff seems like fun except... unpacking and laundry! Have fun camping, wish I was!

EvaMarieva said...

Hey fellow blog stalker! It was fun to meet and talk with you even so briefly. Grams had a bad weekend so we missed the blessing unfortunately. I am glad you had fun out here.

Jenn said...

remember to breath!!!

Monica said...

Boy you have not had a single minute to breathe. Hope everything is well with ya'll . Ps. when do do think Marilee will be visiting Utah?

Bryce and Katie said...

No wonder you haven't blogged! Busy woman you are! I am also excited for wedding dress shopping soon. We'll have to do lunch as well. It sounds like you had a fun time in Cali! I'm sad because I feel like I should have been there...after all I'm pretty much family :) jk

Courtney's Corner of the World said...

you are CRAZY! I thought I was busy this summer working two full time jobs... yours sounds way more fun too! Love all your comments... the sister in law with the life size tennis players pic! HILARIOUS! First chance I get, I'm gonna JUMP on commie Safin! HOT HOT HOT!!!

Proud Momma said...

That was an awesome way to blog! SHort and to the point right? I'm sad we missed you guys though:(

Kacey said...

(I think I held my breath while reading all of that as fast as I could) Whew...talk about a whirlwind of activities. That's what summer is all about though huh! Have fun in Canada!

Leslierush said...

I'm so glad all the Miller boys like Lee cus i know i do. ;) He's pretty cool. Seriously though he thinks TJ is so great and he's already excited for next year.

Our family chaos said...

Wow you guys know how to have all the fun. We are headed to 7 peaks tomorrow. We need to get together sometime soon. We will be out of town a lot until school starts though. I can't wait to see your house.

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

I miss you!! I hope you're having a fabulous summer. I can't wait until I can come visit!!

Nicole said...

You are crazy- hopefully things wills low down at least a little when you get home- thanks for taking Amber!

Jocelyn said...

Dang you are nuts! It all sounds like a lot of fun, except the day you did laundry... boring. I'm catching up on blogs myself (obviously, since you're already back from Canada and I'm just now commenting) but I also hate when I get so behind, on my own and on checking others.