Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I Have a Job!!! (sort of )


Hey Everyone!

I've just become an "Escential Consultant" with Scentsy!  If you don't know what Scentsy is let me tell ya...it is a company that sells WICKLESS CANDLES.  It is so FABULOUS and the way it works is this...
You buy a decorative warmer that warms a tray with a light bulb.  You put scented wax in the tray, the light bulb heats it up and melts the wax and your house smells yummy delish!  Its really great because you don't have to worry about blowing out a candle, or someone knocking it over and spilling wax or starting a fire or just plain burning someone or something.  In fact, my cousins little girl actually stuck her finger in a warmer with melted wax and it didn't burn her at all!  It startled her, but didn't burn her! 
If you're interested in ordering or just have question about it click on the scentsy logo on my sidebar to go to my website.  I can even suggest yummy scents and cute warmers for you!
Happy Scentsy!

ps--they make wonderful wedding, bridal, birthday or just because gifts!

12 comments:

Lindsay said...

Woohoo for the Scentsy! I am so excited that you signed up, hurray!

Amy said...

So I get to host your first party, right??

Proud Momma said...

Hey...I want to order scentsy...can I even though I'm in Canada?

Heather said...

Yeah, we need to chat about this! Call me. HaHa! Love you!

Jeni said...

I will back you up on them... LOVE LOVE LOVE THEM!

Mom, Aunt, Grandma Ehat or Lori said...

I have a Scentsy in my home that I just love. Amy gave it me a year or so ago. It not only emits the nice aroma in your home it is really pretty as well and a nice night light at night. They do make really nice gifts!!

Shayna said...

HI, this is Shayna from Bunco. I noticed your blog on Jenn's and Amy's blog. Thought I would comment to let you know I was looking. I guess I am the one that is blogstocking now. Stop by my blog anytime. We love visitors. I would love to try the Scentsy Candles. I have been wanting too. I see that Amy will throw a party. I will be patient! I had a blast the other night. I am excited for next month. See ya then!

Jenn said...

Ok so I will host a party then you host a party for me sounds like a plan!!

Charlotte said...

Yay for Scentsy Consultants!
Congrats! I know you will do great!

Jocelyn said...

I'm so bummed I missed the jewelry party you had... I didn't realize I missed it until the next day when I was looking at the postcard. Duh. So I have heard Scentsy is awesome but I've never had one myself... I need to try them because I've been in homes where they're burning and they are delicious! I'm glad you're selling so I can get them through you when I do. When can I? At a party or online or what?

Nicole said...

Smells yummy!!!!!

elizabeth, eliza, liza, liz, elles, etc. said...

it's my moms older sister's baby. Her first, and possibly her last. He's a miracle and I love him so so much.