Thanks to my 2 cousins who did this! It is super fun and I'm excited to read your responses!
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew/know me a little or a lot, anything you remember!2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.
Tuesday, July 15, 2008
Memories, All Alone in the Moonlight!!!!!
ps--for those who have known me since before I was married...YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE (but mostly Angie and Shannon) please keep your comments rated pg! Hahahahaha!
Posted by
Julie
at
9:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
19 comments:
I love that you remember the DAVE-AVE-VE-E!!! So funny...I still do that in my mind sometimes with peoples names!
Another camp memory I have is at Walsh's house when we sat by the river and threw rocks at the beehives...ok that was mean!
Everytime I see a pontiac sunfire or grand pre I think of us riding in your car down the highway listening to Mariah Carey or Celine Dion "love takes time"...I think I had one of your mix tapes for awhile and LOVED the music on it...kind of wish I still had it!
Also you introducing me to friends at Churchill so that I wasn't a complete loner!
Okay So I only have the one time we met but my favorite part was when we admitted we were blogstalkers! I still chuckle because it was fun. So now we no longer stalk eachother.
Julie, I loved the one you posted on mine!! That was a crazy time!! Oh let's see the tree ended up costing us what...$900!! "Oh, look...there's a tree lot....abrupt turn to the right and crash!!! AHAHHHHHH!" I still drive by the spot and say or think..."that's where we drove off the rode." Poor car..poor daddy's wallet!!
I remember so much that it's all just jumbled in my mind!! I loved sitting around the condo talking about all the hotties we wished would want us...and of course I remember TJ sleeping on the couch and how much DRAMA that was!! Oh, seriously..too fun!! Love YOU, sista/cous!!
All I have to say is... good times at the Dress Barn!
All I am going to say is Towel Rack on Sierra College BLVD!(LOL) Sorry That is my funniest memory of you.
One of my memories of you was Angie's bridal shower, Shannon burning herself w/ the bbq at Windsor Park and all the bubble gum Angie had to eat thanks to your game.
Seems like soooo long ago!
We need to hang out so I have more memories of you other than your blog - haha!
Jean Loop...need I say more! And the PMC of course!!!!!
Of course my memories of you are endless, so coming up with a really good one is difficult because of all there is to choose from. My favorite adult memory is when Brady was born and what a rock star you were with no drugs! My favorite other memory is when we drove down to Provo in the CIVIC (Long live that civic) and as we were coming down the hill into Helena we turned all our clothes backwards, so when we stopped everyone would think we were crazy! I could go on and on, but I won't! LOVES
I will tell you Jules...so I have this remaining piece of marble that I had to put down on my bathroom floor downstairs. I went all over the city yesterday to find someone who would cut it for me and finally did. When I got home last night I was unloading the car and put this long strip of tile on the bench inside...who would be interested in a piece of tile? Taylor goes inside and pulls it off the bench when she was trying to reach my keys! It broke in half of course! Anyway, I put it down last night anyway since it was a perfect break. I'm sure not many people will ever notice but I was so pissed!
It's the first time I met you. I'd just walked in the door to To & Lo's for the first time and you were in the kitchen feeding Brady. You said hi and then told me that you guys were going to be on your best behavior so you didn't scare me off. Frankly you guys are entertaining!
HEY, CAN SOMEONE GET ME SOME RANCH HERE!!!
I remember when you used to live with To & Lo and we had the Homo Radio incident the same week that we went to Water World, which was the same week that we watched Good F'ng Will Hunting. It was a ton of fun.
Oh goodness! A memory of you...I'm not sure where to start as there are SOOOOO many! One would have to be the night you woke up to take Ruffles out in the middle of the night, came back in and tried to get in the shower because if you didn't you thought you'd be late for school! It was 1 in the morning and you were so pissed at me for not letting you shower, you were totally sleep walking! When we shared the Sun Fire and you would come pick it up/drop it off from my house in Provo. You always seemed to show up with some fun friend to introduce to us. The time you and Ang came over for dinner. We were so poor, had no food and we munched on rice and cream of chicken soup for Sunday dinner! Of course I remember you being there when Garett was born, and I was there when Brady was born, then there is the Tim and Faith Concert, Disneyworld, I could seriously go on and on but my absolute favorite memory with you, which I think we relive and retell every time we're together was the "Hmmmmm, THAT girls thinks she knows us". Need I say more? Love you bunches!
Okay, I totally posted a note on here the other day about a memory of you... but b/c we were totally scamming internet from our neighbors, and the connection was terrible- I don't think you got it.
Random MEMORY:
"This is what drugs does to your BRAIN"...skits we made with eggs when you were like a pre-teen visiting us in Northern Califonia... remember those videos??... oh, and making music dance videos to Paula Abdul!! You were quite the dancer! I think I was Jackson's age or something at the time too?!
Oh, and we're SO hanging out when I'm up in UT the end of Aug... 22-24th... email me your number. courtneycbrown@gmail.com
Freshman year was way too full of memories to list one. I do remember you on the phone a lot for some reason. Also, singing at church that year and there was something funny about it... I think the imitating of one of the wives?? I suck at memories, but I remember laughing a lot. I'm glad we live closer now... you're hilarious and we can hang out so we have more memories (and thanks to blogging I can remember them better)!
i haven't posted anything here yet, mainly because i am not sure anything would be appropriate. just kidding, but how about the major/minor surgery? or the time we drove to denver to see TJ and sang Celine Dion the whole way with Tim in the back seat? Or when we both kissed the same boy freshman year? shall i keep going??? rob morris?
oh, and joce...we were cracking up at sister what's her bucket (the baseball coach's wife, what's her name???) calling angie, An-jella. and how she sang like she was in the opera.
sister noel, that was her name.
ooookkkkkk....pg huh? well then food...we'll focus on food. i distinctly remember wingers being eaten on the floor of your dorm room...at least once a week! (i thought i hated ranch but yall changed my mind)...also pizza pipeline...oh my grossness...what were we thinking!
i also just remember your little quotes and sayings and just overall cuteness!!!!
Post a Comment