Wednesday, June 04, 2008

No Clever Title...this is just an update

I know all of our time is precious so here's a quick update on what's been happening at our house the last couple of weeks.

1.  closed on our new house
2.  had family in and out of town
3.  watched my nephew Josh for a week
4.  BYU father/son basketball camp over memorial day weekend (TJ and Jackson with Adam and Spencer)
5.  truck from Illinois arrived to unload our stuff
6.  unpacking box after box after box after box after...
7.  "Schooooooool's out for summa"
8.  unpacking box after box after box after....
9.  BYU soccer camp and BYU golf camp for Jackson and Natalie
10.  organizing new house

Here are some photo's.
ENJOY!

View from my back window the other day.  Beautiful!


Dad with Reecey.  It had been since November that he's seen her!


Joshy on the floor sleeping during his nap time.  Poor little dude.


Another random spot Brady found to fall asleep


Brady enjoying a corn dog from Burger Supreme.  We love us some Burger Supreme!


Jackson enjoying a Burger from Burger Supreme.  We love us some Burger Supreme!


Natalie enjoying a french fry from Burger Supreme.  We love us some Burger Supreme!


Where's Reecey?


There she is!!!!


And last but not least a video of Reecey playing Peek-A-Boo.  And also being a bit silly!

15 comments:

Heather said...

I love it! The picture of that rainbow is awesome! I love the one of Joshy asleep - check my blog later to compare. I love me some burger supreme! And I hope in all your boxes you find your pots and pans!!!! Oh ya and Josh was so excited to see the video of Reecey - he loves her!

Nicole said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO Cute! I love the video and all the pics- keep unpacking- hang in there and don't give up! I can't wait to see your new house!

Jeni said...

Reece is sooo cute! And that post just made me sooo hungry, with a little heartburn on the side!

Louise said...

Julie...I had to peek! You have such a cute family!!!! Hope the move-in goes great, and that you have a awesome summer! Just a fellow Canadian/WKTGS pal dropp'n in to say hi :-)

Lindsay said...

Me love me some Burger Supreme too! Nice rainbow, totally awesome! And cute kids too, loved the peek-a-boo/hitting herself video of Reecey!

Kacey said...

I love that rainbow picture...your views are awesome over there! Reecey is too cute in that video. I love the Peekaboo stage.

and OK, you need to forget Burger Supreme and get your booty over there to JCW's (right off the frontage road like you are going to Heather's old condo). Seriously, you will be hooked for life!! They have one down in Lindon and this one just opened a few weeks ago. Obviously I'm excited. It's SOOO beyond GOOD for a hamburger joint...you will die. (And when you go you must get a shake!)

Monica said...

Hope the moving is going good. Cute pictures of the kids.

Ali B. said...

I miss the Burger Supreme!!! I also miss those cute kids!! I am excited to see you all in California and then come for a weekend in August!

Jocelyn said...

She's SO cute! I love it! Hopefully your unpacking is almost over. Mine never ends (I give up and put the boxes I just can't get myself to unpack out of sight until the next time I need them, or move again).

shannon said...

i love me some burger supreme...chicken kebobs...yummm.

Heather Palmer said...

Wow that first photo was unreal! Gorgeous! And of course...your kids are gorgeous too! Thanks for sharing the photos...I kept coming back for a new post - don't take so long next time! :) (though I know you must be super busy).

Lindsy said...

I love the video of Reece and the giggles in the background. She has your eyes. What a cute bundle of fun!!

Christine said...

Where is there a Burger Supreme?? I don't even know of one around here. My blog is http://cswcook.blogspot.com

Hope you're coming next week! I'm so excited to work on all my projects!

Charlotte said...

Hey girl! It was great to see you this past week and hang out. We totally have to get together more now that we know how close we live...just over the mountain! Such cute and fun photos of the kids. The video is funny! Reecey is too cute, I just want to squeeze her! :)

Pam Kushmaul Hess said...

Hello, I am Pam Kushmaul, TJ baptized me in Arkansas. Please give him my email address there is so much I want to share about our lives since I was baptized. You can not imaging the profound effect his mission had on my family. my email is pkushmaulhess@yahoo.com Your family is so beautiful. I love your blog. Mark Hales who also served in Arkansas was the one who told me about it. Bless you all. Pam