So I just thought I'd give you all a quick update of what's been going on with us for the past couple of weeks.
TJ and I took a trip out to Utah to try to find a house. Unfortunately due to the fact that we're super picky and that half the houses in Utah are owned by banks due to forclosures and short sales we were not able to find anything. We did, however, find a FURNISHED rental house that we're going to live in for a few months until we find something to purchase! We're very excited and we leave here in 10 days!
Other than all the crap you have to take care of when you move we've just been hanging out and having fun. TJ has been gone a ton so that's been pretty sucky but he's home all this week so we're organizing everything that we have to actually take with us and not put in storage. Here's to hoping we have enough room in our cars!
The kids are doing pretty good. We've had some good laughs over the past few weeks with them so here are some pics.
The other night when I went to check on the boys I found them sleeping together on the top bunk. Brady thinks there are monsters under his bed so he's either been in my bed or with Jack. Its cute.
This is Jackson the other morning dressed as George Washington. I thought it was very cute and he made sure to tell me that he'd used his imagination to figure out the hat. He's quite obsessed with George Washington and the Revolutionary War. Its good that he's learning so much!
Close-up of the hat.
Brady LOVES the book Goodnight Moon and has ever since he was a little dude. The other day he and TJ read it about 20 times and every time they got to the "goodnight nobody" page Brady would die laughing.
Here he is with Natalie's sunglasses on.
Reecey is trying mildly hard to sit up. She's really quite lazy and she sits the best on our bed. The other night I was trying so hard to get her to smile while she was sitting but she was far more interested in the lotion bottle.
Here she is mid topple.
As I mentioned before she is very lazy. She's been able to roll over for a couple of months now but never felt the desire to do it until about a week ago. So she'll roll from back to tummy but she refuses to roll from tummy to back even though she can do it. She just knows if she fusses and cries long of us one of us will give in and save her. The following are pictures of how happy she was to be on her tummy.
Pathetic huh?
This morning Brady was FREAKING out telling me to come see Reecey. This is what I'd found. He got a kick out of putting Natalie's sunglasses on her. So cute.
Also, did anyone else LOVE David Cook's rock and roll version of Hello from last night American Idol? We LOVED it. It was so awesome! Check it out!
11 comments:
Grrreat update! Loved all your cute pics. Jackson is so creative making that Washington hat. I didn't even realize at first that it was 2 baseball caps.
Looking forward to ya'll moving here. The housing market is a bit in turmoil here. My parents haven't had much luck finding what they want either. (btw, there's a cute house on our cul-de-sac that just went up for sale last week even though its been sitting there for 3 years never lived in)
Thanks for all of the updates!!! I sure miss those crazy kids and am excited for you to be in Utah:)
I love all of the cute new pictures. Brady seriously kills me! He is one of a kind! I liked Reecey mid topple, very cute. Did Jackson actually wear that outfit to school? It was very creative, I was just wondering if he had to do it for class.
Thanks for the update! I loved your family pictures. The George Washington hat Creative! I love the ones of Reece. How funny the ones where she's crying. I think I wanted to reach in the computer and pick her up! Looking forward to having you in Utah maybe we can get together with Shannon and visit or something.
I love the pictures!!!!!!!!! Can't wait for ya'll to be closer!
I love the George Washington, I love Reecey, I have never read the book Good Night Moon, I love that you are moving, and I loved the Song David Cook did! Oh ya and I musn't forget, I love you and I am excited for you to move.
I haven't been watching American Idol but will start now!!
Best performance... Even beat out my previous favorite, David A. I also like the guy with the dreadlocks. The guys are definitely more talented and funner to watch this season than the girls. Thank goodness for Tivo... so I don't miss a single episode!!
darling photos, i love that reece is so pissed laying on her tummy, it's priceless!
Yay, I love all of the day to day things in life. That's what makes your blog so fun and real. Great update. I will be in Utah in April, I would love to see you guys!
I would have to agree on Jackson's amazing creativity. At first glance I didn't even think that the G.W. hat was two baseball caps. I remember being really into Indians, at about that same age. I made mockosins out of a brown paper bag. I wish I had that creativity back.
Reece sounds like me at the moment; lazy, and stubborn. She's beautiful!!
We're so excited that you'll be back in Utah! Let me know when you're all settled in and we'll have to plan a lunch date or something!
Post a Comment