Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Overheard


So I overheard a little conversation between Brady and Jackson tonight that was hilarious and totally blog worthy.  Let me preface it by explaining that Jackson has been learning about George Washington and the revolutionary war.  So tonight when they were getting out of the tub this is what I overheard:
Jackson: Brady, lets play revolutionary war.  
Brady:  Okay
Jackson:  K...I'm George Washington
Brady:  I'm the white ninja!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

Brady is such a nut! I love that kid!

Monica said...

That is so funny. Where did he come up with the white ninja? kids say the funniest things sometimes.

Bryce and Katie said...

Brady and Bryce should hang out, they would totally get along! That is funny!!!

Proud Momma said...

so cute...I love when boys play war together...oh the imaginations that come out!

Jocelyn said...

Every time you blog about something Brady did or said I crack up! The white ninja?! What in the world?! He is hilarious!

Ali B. said...

I love Brady!! He is hilarious:) I also love how great of a big brother Jackson is. I still need to blog my pictures from my babysitting adventure. I am a slacker or a loser whichever you prefer!

McKenna said...

I can just imagine Brady thinking, "Who the heck is George Washington? Well, whatever, I still want to be the ninja." Cute Kid!

Nicole said...

Wow- I thought I knew a lot about the Revolutionary war- didn't kow there were ninjas!