A little Brady story to begin your week...
We've been working with Brady on using good manners and good words. Well a few weeks ago he was in the middle of playing and I told him he needed to come and eat lunch. I can't remember what he was doing, probably playing playstation, but whatever it was he did not want to stop to eat lunch. So he told me that he wasn't coming to eat lunch because lunch is stupid! Mind you he said it in a very sassy way. So he got sent to the naughty spot for being sassy and after his time-out we had a discussion about manners and nice words and mean words and sassy-ness etc. So ever since he's really being careful about the things he says...especially when he's upset and he want to say something bad or sassy. So last week he came up with a new word that he now uses on a regular basis. That word is "stoops." After telling us that something was stoops TJ asked him what stoops meant and he told us it means, "I no ree-ey yike it." So there ya have it. Pretty clever if you ask me!
12 comments:
Oh my gosh that kid is hilarious! I have tears in my eyes from laughter! "I no ree-ey yike it" is classic! What a clever kid!
I think a lot of things are stoops too!!
He's so cute! When are ya movin'?
Never a let down! The posts about Brady ALWAYS crack me up!
I love him! He is so cute and I like 'stoops' and I like the definition even more!
That post totally made me laugh! If only my kids would watch what they say after the naughty talks. In one ear and out the other! :) I "no ree-ey yike it" when they talk sassy either.
And oh my goodness...the pix of Nat in the previous post...Julie - she is gorgeous!!! Seriously...I'm not sure it gets any cuter than her!
Pretty clever! However that probably means that when he gets older he'll come up with clever ways to not lie or to get out of doing something... that's how my brother was. It's a crack up though!
hilarious! can i use it in a sentence, like, "It stoops that you can't find a house yet, but I CAN'T WAIT UNITL YOU GET HERE!" thanks brae-brae
Hi Julie, My name is Julie too and I believe you took our families place in Plainfield Il. I have actually heard a lot about you from Cathi Bitter. She is a good friend of mine from our married BYU ward. That is how I got to your site. And I still keep in contact with friends from Plainfield too. It is nice to put a face to a name. What a small and funny world it is. How is Plainfield? There are many parts about it that we miss. But a lot of parts that we don't miss either. Anyways, it's nice to meet you. Even if it is online.
Thank goodness he's not 7, sassy is not so cute at that age. But, for Brady, I suppose anything is cute. I love it, great idea!
Hey Julie. Wish I could've made it to lunch too! To answer your question on how I do those photo downloads. I used a program called Photoscape (or you can use Photoshop) and made the pages first (like a digital scrapbook page). I love it cuz you can do lots of pictures at one time and then you only have to download the one onto your blog. Is that what you mean? Hopefully that helps!
Cute new layout BTW!!!
Hey I hope your move went smoothly, let me know if you need anything!
Post a Comment