I love the look on Natalie's face in this picture
Brady loves to dig in the sand. A big difference from last summer when he wouldn't even touch sand.
The other exciting thing is that Jackson started football. Last year he played flag but this year he's in full pads with full contact. So far he's had a week of conditioning and then a week of player evaluations. We were very proud of him because he worked super super hard and had a really great time! He almost even made the final group to be considered for the travel team, but thankfully he wasn't chosen for that. This post-partum mama couldn't handle that at this point! Anyways, its great seeing him having such a wonderful time and actually being enthusiastic about playing. Its a huge difference from his attitude in baseball this past spring!
Striking a football pose
Just saying cheese!
tapping in to his inner rage!
What a cute kid!
Last, but certainly not least is an update on princess Reecey! Now that she's feeling more comfortable in the world she has decided that she can behave like a princess. At first she just fussed when she was hungry and when she was sleepy. Then she added fussing in the evenings to her repetoire. After a few days of that she started fussing in the mornings when we were all trying to get ready for the day. Now she pretty much fusses the second she is put down. In fact the last couple of days I've been worrying that she, by nature, is a fussy, cranky little girl who will never be content. I don't know if that's an irrational fear but it seems that she's only ever content when she's being held. I know that it could be worse because she sleeps pretty well and she's almost always consolable, but it does get difficult to get things done when you have to hold a baby every moment she's awake! I'm trying my very very best to enjoy every minute with her since she is our last and I know how fast time flies! Before I know it she'll be a 5 year old who's starting Kindergarten!
I put this picture in to prove that she's getting bigger. Notice the double chin!
This one is cute because you can totally see her little chicken leg!
I can't believe how big her eyes are...especially on her tiny little face. She'll for sure need to grow into her eyes.

16 comments:
Oh Julie...Reece is so cute! Love those HUGE eyes! I'm remembering all too well after reading your blog how rough those first few months are. I feel like I just got out of them and am starting to feel almost normal again. Let me emphasize ALMOST. ;-) It must be a relief though to know you are done and that all your kids are here and healthy! Now you just get to enjoy them. Just the thought of getting pregnant again already stresses me out. You have an adorable family!
P.S. Can you email me your address so I can invite you into our family blog? I thought I had it but I don't! send to...kaceys25@hotmail.com
Natalie looks so adorable and excited to be at the park. I swear she gets prettier every time you post a new picture. I love Brady digging in the sand, he is such a boy! I am so glad that Jackson is enjoying football so much. I love the picture of him tapping into his inner rage! Oh my gosh, I can already see such a big change in Reece. She is looking bigger and not quite so newborn, even though she still is. I love her big eyes! Brookie's eyes are pretty big for her head too. Very cute!
Brady in the sand? That is quite a change! I'm glad that Jack is into football (Matt is too) and he looks awesome in his gear! I agree with Lindsay - Natalie gets prettier every day! I also love Reece's chicken legs too. She's adorable!
Those kids of yours are getting sooo big! They are so cute and it is so fun to see Jackson in football clothes! Reece has sure changed from the first pictures!! I know all about having big eyes. Maybe she gets it from me!
JuJu, Mom and I just checked out the blog! Reecey is so darn cute, I like the pic with her hands over her ears, what a doll! Her chicken leg is awesome too, I think her chicken legs are the best ones yet. The eyes are definitely big, but she is so cute! Tell Jack he is the coolest football guy ever and I love him! I lve you and I miss you and can't wait for more pictures!
she is a doll...i love the one where you can see her eyes. i really wanna meet her bad! i am almost done with the letters for her room...hopefully tonight...that is if Edward doesn't take precedence!
Julie... Reece is so pretty... but that's really no surprise as all your kids are gorgeous! I love the pictures of Jackson in all his football gear. He's so grown up. The kids look like they're loving the park. I can't get over what a doll Reece is!
Hey this is Katie - Ali's friend...remember Cali last summer? I've never commented on your blog, but I look at it all the time! Just thought you'd like to know that I think your kids are stinkin cute! Congrats with the new addition - she's precious! :)
Your kids are so cute...I love the football pictures! I hope you're adjusting well, it sound's like it anyway. Do you think you will be hauling 4 children back to Calgary for any visits? If you do you are brave and if you do I would love to meet them all!
Good job! I'm so happy for you and she's so adorable! You are so lucky to have a little tadpole!
I have to agree with everyone, Reece is so cute! Such a doll! But then again, all of your kids are dear! I love your blog, and I hope you know, I totally copy cat-ed your music playing! Thanks!
SHe is so cute! Well they are all cute...but I love seeing pictures of new little tiny babies. So first of all..Nixon is going through the not touching sand thing. It's baffling to me. 2nd of all - JULIE - you need a baby wrap! I don't know how people survive without them. They are wonderful little no-seem, no buckles wraps that keep baby snuggled nice and close while you get everything done!! They are great. If you don't know what I'm talking about email me. Honestly.
I love little Reecey! She's adorable!!
I LOVE her! (I love Natalie, Brady and Jack too!) Go Jackson Go!!
I love all the pics- you have adorable children! Of course, I'm sure it's cuz they are related to me! :) Anyway- hope football is going well and that Reece gets less fussy!!!
I agree with Heather's comment. You need a wrap for Reece! The best wrap ever is the Miracle Blanket...trust me! They have a website, I think it is miracleblanket.com
I will send you a picture of Sienna in it...it's hilarious. Not even Houdini could escape from this thing!
Post a Comment