Here ya go Shannon!!!!
To everyone who views my blog... Tag you're it!
Five things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Started my sophomore year at at BYU living with my sister Heather, cousin Amy, Lisa and Britany and trying really really hard not to flunk out!!!!
2. Hanging out with Ang on Friday nights, eating SconeCutters (yuck) and watching The Mirror has Two Faces and wondering why all our friends were out with boys and we were such major losers. (maybe the sconecutters had something to do with it???) "I'd go out with you if I was a boy, Ang!"
3. Started "borrowing" John Moala's Jeep to go to the BYU Football games in, and of course stalking him...and others!
4. Started my crushes on cutie patootie Matt Harper and hotpants, but dirty boy (right Casey?) Ryan Oldroyd!
5. Roller blading very slowly and pitifully around Provo with Ang and Shannon!
5 songs I know the lyrics to:
1. We didn't Start the Fire by Billy Joel...Yes! I know ALL the words!
2. Big Girls Don't Cry by Fergie
3. Semi Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind...Yes! I know ALL the words!
4. All High School Musical songs...thanks Natalie
5.And like Shannon, the most embarassing song ever: "Ain't No Fun", by Snoop. Some of you out there are signing along right now...(Thanks for bringing that one up Sharn)
5 things I would buy if I was a Millionaire:
1. A Nissan Armada
2. A timeshare in Hawaii and fly all y'all there once a year for a fabulous vacation!
3. New Boobs and some Lipo
4. A Personal Trainer and a nutritionist
5. A new wardrobe from Gap, Banana, and Nordstrom, after my body was transformed from working out and surgery
Five Things I Would Never Wear Again:
1. Maternity Clothes! YAHOO!!!!!!
2. Leg Warmers
3. Skinny Jeans...ugly and I'm too fat besides
4. I'm with Shannon on this one...Overalls...so comfy but so ugo!
5. My Bridesmaids dress from Erin's wedding...the Zipper broke so I simply couldn't wear again!
Five Things I Would Like to Do:
1. Move to Denver
2. Go to Hawaii every single year at least once, preferably twice
3. Not have to worry about $$$
4. Buy a Piano
5. Learn how to Golf so I could play with the boys!
Five Favorite Toys:
1. tv
2. The internet
3. iTunes
4. texting on my cell
5. Guitar Hero!
Sunday, August 26, 2007
Thanks Shannon! This was fun!
Posted by
Julie
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
How fun! I'll have to think about that for awhile and try to remember what I was doing 10 years ago!
Love it Julie...boy that sure brought brings back a lot of memories from the condo days. Don't worry, you didn't miss out on anything with Ryan. (Hottie on the outside but not a whole lot going on on the inside and he was NOT a good kisser. Eeew!) ;-)
I'm right there with ya on the boob job, too!
Ok so aparently I'm totally missing out on this Guitar Hero thing!!! Can you get it for Wii??? I'll have to post my list soon but I just got done blogging and I'll be in trouble if I start another round. Lol.
That was so fun! Do you have a Wii?! I'm jealous.
Hilarious...and I knew you'd agree with me on the songs...so awful.
Post a Comment