Friday, July 13, 2007

Summer Day, Brady's Band-Aid and 39 Weeks!

Over the last few days the Weather has been really nice here. The other day when I got home from getting a pedicure TJ and the kids were playing outside. Here are some cute pictures!


Jack can throw a great spiral...too bad he doesn't want to be QB


Jack starts tackle football the week after next so him and TJ have been tossing the ball around to get him ready.

Brady was all about the sidewalk chalk.


Natalie was all about the sidewalk chalk too.



Such a pretty girl.
So this morning when I was getting ready Brady came upstairs crying that he had hurt his eye. He was rubbing it and frankly was just beside himself about it. When I could get him to stop rubbing I noticed it was pretty bloodshot so I figured that he'd gotten something in it but he wouldn't let me take a look and try to wash it out. He just kept asking me for a band-aid. Since you can't put a band-aid inside your eye, but band-aids do make everything all better this mommy came up with a plan! We have an eye patch from a pirate costume so I asked if he wanted that. Turns out that the patch was the perfect solution because once we put it on his eye was miraculously cured!





And last, but not least, here is the 39 week picuture. Other then what we take at the hospital this is the last picture that will be taken of me pregnant...EVER!!!!
I apologize for looking like "hammered sh*t" (name the movie) but that's pretty much how I feel. I seriously wake up in the morning feeling like I haven't slept at all. I'm also very oily and greasy and sweaty cause I'm so hot. A lady at church on Sunday told me I was glowing and I told her it was actually sweat and oil! I don't think pregnant women glow, its just that their hormones are going crazy so they're complexion turns oily-er then normal. That's my theory!

So for those who haven't heard I will be induced on Tuesday, July 17th. I'm very anxious and we're all very excited to welcome baby girl Brinkerhoff into our family and into the world!
ps--There has been some question as to whether or not I'm wearing makeup in this picutre. I totally am! It was taken like 2 hours after I finished getting ready this morning. Doesn't that make the picture even better???





16 comments:

D and J said...

Yippee for baby girl Brinkerhoff! Can't wait to see her and wish so badly I could be there! Another "should have thought ahead" moment for us! Good luck to Jackson in football and should we give pirate G a friend maybe call him Pirate B?

Jeni said...

Your Natalie is soo pretty! And do you have any names picked out for your new baby girl? Probebly it will be one that I love. I think you and your family have all of the names I love! haha we just all have such great taste right?
by the way you look great!

Heather said...

I love it, you are beautiful and definitely glowing - hee hee! I love you and I can't wait for baby Brinkerhoff to show her cute face!

Heather Palmer said...

First of all, I think you look AMAZING for 39 weeks. Notice how I've NEVER posted one after about 6 months. There is a reason for that...so trust me you look very NON PUFFY, NON GREASY, and great!! 2nd of all, your house looks really nice! Maybe someday if we ever graduate I'll HAVE one. Anyway...I can't wait to see pretty-girl Brinkerhoff. Yey for 39 weeks!
PS! Blade II??? for HS

Kendra said...

Julie I have to post because I so know how you are feeling. You are in the home stretch!! Good luck on Tuesday. I can't wait to talk with Heather to hear of the good news. And if it helps at all I don't think that you look oily, yet I do know that you feel oily.

Lindsay said...

You are sooo pretty! No, really, you are! I know you think I'm kidding but I'm not. Whenever you think you feel huge, refer to my 38 week picture, now that is huge and disguisting and oily and looking like hammered sh*t! I love the pics of the kids playing outside. Jackson is totally his father's son. They look so cute playing football together. The eye patch on Brady is great! Natalie just gets prettier all the time. And we are so excited for the baby girl to arrive. I think you should name her Sally. Also, I'm confused about your moms comment. I thought she was going to be there for the birth? Or did your dad write that?

Lindsay said...

Also, where did the other family pics go that used to be on the wall in the family room? I can see in the picture of you that they are missing.

Julie said...

My picture wall is broken. Natalie threw a nerf football one day and knocked the other 2 pictures off the wall. Both the frames broke. Its all good though because I wanted to redo that wall anyways...I just need to actually do it!

Anonymous said...

I think Brady makes a good pirate! Can't wait to see pics of the new baby, good luck on the 17th! I thought you looked like you just pulled a 12 hour shift at "In n Out Burger" cleaning the grease traps! (just kidding of course)

Jocelyn said...

Oh I can't wait to see pictures of your new baby girl! Good luck on Tuesday! You really don't look bad... you're crazy. All of your kids are so cute! I can't believe Jackson is starting tackle football. Brady is super cute with his pirate eye patch! And Natalie is such a pretty little girl! I love that last picture of her!

Marilee said...

annie said she thinks you look like a teenager in that picture, and spencer added "yeah, a fat one!" Love you! Good luck Tuesday!
Make sure to have someone calling me through the whole thing for updates otherwise I might program the cougar fight song into mom's phone and call just as the baby is crowning (remember you called when Logan was coming out and the cougar fight song was the ring on her phone!:-) Love You Lots! PS- the first dandj comment was actually me!

shannon said...

steel magnolias is the movie btw... and i agree with annie, you look totally young in that photo! and i can't wait to meet her soon, only 1 more sleeps!

Erin said...

All the kids look so cute! Matt's upset that Jackson doesn't want to be a QB though. Brady's "bandaid" is adorable & Natalie gets cuter every day! By the way, the only place you can tell you're pregnant is right in front of your belly - be grateful you don't have cankles! (just ask lindsay how luckky you are!)

angie j. said...

Steel Magnolias of course!! You look amazing - makeup or not. We can only hope to be as cute at 39 weeks as you are. I'm so happy to hear that baby girl arrived safe and sound today. Of course I want all the details. I will call you!! Congrats and I wish I could be there to hold her. Love you Jules!!

Marilee said...

We WANT BABY PICTURES NOW!!! :-)

Miller Time said...

congrats, i heard you had your baby. And i also think you look great at 39 weeks.