So it turns out that yesterday was a big day at our house. Jack started school, Brady turned 2...
Since it was Brady's second birthday I decided to do an "Ode to Brady" and post some of his baby pictures. He was such a little bird and was so cute. I remember one night sitting on my bed with him wrapped up like a burrito in my arms and thinking that he looked like a little angel. I don't really think that anymore, okay well MAYBE when he's sleeping, but he's still as cute as can be...if I do say so myself.
1 day old
snuggling mommy--yes that is my arm
This is one of my favorites. He looks so precious here and his tongue sticking out is so funny. See what I mean? Isn't that the face of an angel?

And here he is now!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRADY!
12 comments:
He was and is soooo cute! Happy Birthday Brady, I love and miss you!
Auntie MiMi (is that how I spell that? I've never spelled it before. Hmmmm???) anyway, Auntie MiMi LOVES her BreyBrey (is that how you spell it?? I tried it as BraBra and well, you know, doesn't look like how I want it to sound)!! Anyway, give my cute baby kisses!! I can't believe he's 2!!
Oh Yeah and how'd you create the new look? I haven't seen this one or Shannon's in the template choices?
He is such a sweety! We call our Brayden Bray Bray too! I love that...I was also wondering about your nifty template...
Happy birthday Brady! He is so cute, love you and miss you!
Love the pictures of Brady...what a doll. Tell him Auntie Shannon says Happy Birthday and I love him!
And Marilee...our friend Jocelyn is brilliant at this blog/html thing and she designs the backgrounds and stuff from scrapbook paper...we can hook you up with her and she can do whatever you want, right Joce?
Yes! And about the text being a total joke and disappearing and stuff... I don't know what is causing it exactly but I have a feeling it is maybe if Jules, when she made her post, moved pics around and typed text in and moved things a lot or something. I'll look into it if Julie wants me to. :)
And Happy Birthday to Brady! He is so cute! :D This post for his bday is so fun, too!
Happy Birthday to Brady! I feel like a loser since I actually had no idea that his birthday was in August! I should remember it as it is 2 days before Marin's! Tell him Auntie 'Cole says Happy Birthday!
Brady is so awesome. What a handsome boy in that last picture. I miss him! Hope the birthday was fun.
So Sorry I missed it! I will send him a belated card. He is by far your cutest child. Just kidding! Just had to throw in the Dar comment. All of your kids are gorgeous.
Post a Comment